X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only within the club?
    Yea, and I'd imagine to those who have registered to attend one of the Breakers DA ID clinics.

Comment

Yea, and I'd imagine to those who have registered to attend one of the Breakers DA ID clinics.
      And the DA coaches were announced way back at their first ID clinic info session. NPL coaches just announced recently.

Comment

And the DA coaches were announced way back at their first ID clinic info session. NPL coaches just announced recently.
        Can I ask who to contact for that information?

Comment

Can I ask who to contact for that information?
          There is a thing called Google and the interweb

http://www.bostonbreakersacademy.com...be-held-in-may

Comment

There is a thing called Google and the interweb

http://www.bostonbreakersacademy.com...be-held-in-may
            Thanks. My daughter isn't interested in DAP but might be in NPL. It doesn't look like the link you posted is for kids who don't want DAP.

Comment

Thanks. My daughter isn't interested in DAP but might be in NPL. It doesn't look like the link you posted is for kids who don't want DAP.
              But it has the contact info for NB that you requested. He is who you would contact about NPL too.

Comment

What age group? If she is interested in NPL for next year my suggestion would be reach out to current NPL coach. I can tell you the NPL coach list is out and settled except one age group.
                The coaches are excellent for all teams.

Good luck
                -Nefc parent

Comment

What age group? If she is interested in NPL for next year my suggestion would be reach out to current NPL coach. I can tell you the NPL coach list is out and settled except one age group.

Good luck
                  -Nefc parent
                  NEFC is now a fairly big and complex organization so you need to be mindful that NB and all of the coaches now get bombarded with similar emails to the point where they could probably spend almost all of their day responding to them. While well meaning, this type of advice can have negative consequences because some contact is bound to fall through the cracks and then you get that person back here badmouthing the club. There are really three levels of contact in NEFC. NB is at the top, then you have the regional directors, and then underneath them you have the team coaches. For someone who is interested in the NPL level I would suggest first contacting the director handling your region and then contacting the individual coach.

Comment

Good luck
                    -Nefc parent
                    Astonishing that a parent would have knowledge of the excellence of all coaches across all age groups, not even knowing the OP kid's age.

Comment

NEFC is now a fairly big and complex organization so you need to be mindful that NB and all of the coaches now get bombarded with similar emails to the point where they could probably spend almost all of their day responding to them. While well meaning, this type of advice can have negative consequences because some contact is bound to fall through the cracks and then you get that person back here badmouthing the club. There are really three levels of contact in NEFC. NB is at the top, then you have the regional directors, and then underneath them you have the team coaches. For someone who is interested in the NPL level I would suggest first contacting the director handling your region and then contacting the individual coach.
                      Advice critiquing advice?

99th percentile.

Comment

Good luck
                        -Nefc parent
                        Are the NPL coaches posted on the NEFC Website? if not can anyone post on here? im presuming its not a secret?

Comment

Are the NPL coaches posted on the NEFC Website? if not can anyone post on here? im presuming its not a secret?
                          NPL 1999 U19: Jeff Katz
                          NPL 2000 U18: Matt Jones
                          NPL 2001 U17: Jack Abelson
                          NPL 2002 U16: Jason Braga
                          NPL 2003 U15: Jack Abelson
                          NPL 2004 U14: TBD
                          NPL 2005 U13: Steve Grimshaw
                          NPL 2005 U12: Steve Grimshaw

Comment

Thank you for this. My region does not have NPL next year. What region is Mendon?

Comment

Thank you for this. My region does not have NPL next year. What region is Mendon?
                              Mendon is their home base fields. Their Central region trains there, as do their NPL & ECNL (soon to be DA) teams which are not really considered part of a region, just their top elite teams that are often funneled into from their regional teams.

Comment

Mendon is their home base fields. Their Central region trains there, as do their NPL & ECNL (soon to be DA) teams which are not really considered part of a region, just their top elite teams that are often funneled into from their regional teams.
                                Some NPL teams (2002 and 2001) train in Marlboro.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X