Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think posting videos of minor children to be dissected in an anonymous and often inappropriate website (that I enjoy trolling) is inappropriate and wrong. The parents pay a coach and that is who should give feedback. Not us creepos on talking soccer. The video steps over the line.
    Publically posted for the public. Nothing personal has been discussed. It's fine IMO.

Comment

While I agree with you in concept the video was made public by her own club in an Instagram feed. No one has commented on the characteristics of any individual girl, nor have any comments been anything clinical and instructive comments related to soccer strategy.

In fact, I think this has been one of the most informative soccer-centric threads on TS in a few months. I do recognize your point, tho. Given TS tendencies, this thread could devolve.
      Link poster again. Video is on a public Instagram post from one of the clubs that mentions a name. Comments on here are far more civilized than stuff you read on Instagram or other social media. As I said I think the clinical discussion has been instructive. None of us are expecting these U13 girls to be Carli Lloyd out there. The video was entirely relevant to the thread.

Comment

Keep telling yourselves that.
        Lots of stuff that is public on the internet.
        Just saying posting and discussing videos of kids playing sports on an anonymous forum is a little creepy. I am happy to agree to disagree, but I disagree with the people who think it's ok because it's on instagram.

Comment

Here's a funny goal from the U17 boys NT win over Mexico yesterday. It's got 160000 views and 215 comments on Instagram. The minor child mentioned in the post is a junior in high school. Please discuss

https://instagram.com/p/BTXppyIjwKr/

Comment

Wow. Fun to watch.

This video is of a child playing in an international competition representing the US. That is not analogous to 12 year olds playing in one of hundreds of regular old weekend youth soccer games somewhere in Massachusetts.

Comment

Wow. Fun to watch.

This video is of a child playing in an international competition representing the US. That is not analogous to 12 year olds playing in one of hundreds of regular old weekend youth soccer games somewhere in Massachusetts.
              And the post is in the wrong thread. This is the 2004 thread.

Comment

And ff you must post video of 12 year olds, please just have to sense to only post it of your own player.

Comment

A u13 game score has NEFC North Shore beating Stars Pre-ECNL 2-1. The game isn't scheduled to be played until June 3rd. Was this game played? http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=13

Comment

A u13 game score has NEFC North Shore beating Stars Pre-ECNL 2-1. The game isn't scheduled to be played until June 3rd. Was this game played? http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...r=Girls&Age=13
                    Are you sure that is just a mistake. NEFC NS Elite beat Valeo in a play-in game last weekend to get into the state cup matches. My guess is that that score was accidentally entered there instead. I am sure it will be fixed before that game is played.

Comment

Any game reports from Stars/Scorps game?

Comment

Any game reports from Stars/Scorps game?
                        Scorpions win 1-0

Comment

Scorpions win 1-0
                          Really?

Comment

Really?
                            Yes.

Results move the list as they say.

Comment

Yes.

Results move the list as they say.
                              Just surprised-seen both teams play and the game history would have indicated an easy win for Stars. Any insight? What happened?

Comment

Wasn't at the game but happy for those kids. The kids should get a confidence boost from the win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X