Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No but I do drink my green label each day.
    Just wouldn't do it in Paris these days!

Comment

you blow thousands of dollars on a product but don't do due diligence?
      Doesn't hurt to try and get a few questions asked. Ignoring questions altogether tells you a lot right there. Best if you can do it in person so you can try and determine if they're blowing smoke up your azz. The most reliable source is asking around - people at the club, people that were at the club, neighbors who have kids that play etc.

Comment

Doesn't hurt to try and get a few questions asked. Ignoring questions altogether tells you a lot right there. Best if you can do it in person so you can try and determine if they're blowing smoke up your azz. The most reliable source is asking around - people at the club, people that were at the club, neighbors who have kids that play etc.
        been at 2 clubs that imploded- both were great but the fallout is rough for most kids
        was lucky my kids were on teams that wanted to stick together and good enough to be wanted whole by another club
        be careful but both of the KIA clubs were great experiences and worth the trouble

Comment

Sounds like FSA...they don't answer emails/call at all. Steve Stokoe has not answered one of my calls (3 in total) in three years

Comment

Sounds like FSA...they don't answer emails/call at all. Steve Stokoe has not answered one of my calls (3 in total) in three years
            That's cause you're calling every year on the cinco de mayo. Cant a guy have a drink?

Comment

There you go. SS is an example of the kind of bloated ego you should run from.

Comment

yep, eff him and the club, you're the paying customer.

Comment

SS one of the big reasons why FSA lags behind the other two clubs.

Comment

Which other two clubs? The DA ones?

Comment

Which other two clubs? The DA ones?
                      No, OW (boys)and CFC (girls).

Comment

Completely agree.

-- FSA parent

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X