Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you serious? I'm pretty sure the "no" under accepted just means the tourney fee hasn't been paid yet. Nothing nefarious here #fakecontroversy
    Yes you're right, I have seen this in other tournaments. They eventually get to "Yes".

Comment

Fake news.

FCB isn't going to turn away any money, that's for sure.
      they did

Comment

they did
        did what? not accept all of those star teams?

Comment

Looks like most of those No's have turned to Yes. So I guess they weren't hiding from the competition.

Now next question... Any idea when schedules will be posted? Would like to see them since games are just over a week away.

Comment

Brackets - https://www.gotsport.com/asp/directo...?eventid=57193

Schedules - will be posted no later than Wednesday, April 5 by 9 pm.

Comment

Brackets - https://www.gotsport.com/asp/directo...?eventid=57193

Schedules - will be posted no later than Wednesday, April 5 by 9 pm.
              Wow - they really put their Gu14 NPL team in a weak bracket. For the points? Or do they not think they can compete?

Comment

Wow - they really put their Gu14 NPL team in a weak bracket. For the points? Or do they not think they can compete?
                Probably hoping for a win in 2 different brackets. Put the ECNL in the top bracket and NPL in the next one against teams they should definitely be able to beat.

Comment

It can't be for points, only GPS does that. Or so I hear.

Comment

Disappointing. Last year there were 350 teams. This year I'm counting 250. FC Boston uses a third party to run the tournaments and still produce less teams. My club will not be participating because many kids in NH have school on Good Friday. Looks like it's the same as Columbus Day, Bolts vs Bolts and Scorpions vs Scorpions.

Comment

Schedule up if anyone interested

http://events.gotsport.com/events/De...?eventid=57193

Comment

Check their record--not the greatest.

Comment

That is a strange schedule. Lots of six team brackets with two games scheduled for each team and then "Playoff" games for 1st, 3rd and 5th place. You would think they would at least do semis for the playoffs.

Comment

This tournament is ridiculous. I have multiple kids and will be trekking all around MA and now Rhode Island! What is advertised as a BOSTON tournament, now we have games in Providence, RHODE ISLAND! The travel times are insane.

With Good Friday and a busy travel weekend, teams are going to be late and miss game times. I spoke with coach and manager and they have both told me there has been little to no communication, the schedules came out much later than advertised, and the competition is sub-par.

Shouldn't be surprised, apparently FC Boston runs the Needham Showcase now and has families traveling out to Western Mass! No respect or courtesy, just $$

Comment

Passing the event on to Elite Tournaments says all you need to know about the club. Dysfunctional to say the least.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X