Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I've been reading posts on this site now for a month or two so I'm fairly new to this. I keep coming across these references to OW veinless hot dogs. Were there some bad hot dogs at the OW snackbar or something???
    it's in reference to the fact that FSA and CFC wives aren't satisfied by their husbands so they need to go to Oakwood to get some real meat

Comment

it's in reference to the fact that FSA and CFC wives aren't satisfied by their husbands so they need to go to Oakwood to get some real meat
      has anyone taken a good look at the chumps yelling and screaming for their little mia at OW. Not a great lot of sausage

Comment

Not at all. It's testament to the fact that OW has the best hot dogs in four counties. And beer. And, if you are fortunate enough to have a kid playing for OW, you can satisfy yourself with the veinless dogs on a regular basis. Use mustard.

Comment

has anyone taken a good look at the chumps yelling and screaming for their little mia at OW. Not a great lot of sausage
          unless you're referring to overweight middle aged men stuffed into their clothes that fit ten years ago - much like sausage meat jammed into casing?

Comment

Would anyone claim that veinless hotdogs are the same as sausage?

Comment

I tend to believe sausages are thicker in girth and dogs are skinny pencil like

Comment

I tend to believe sausages are thicker in girth and dogs are skinny pencil like
                Wow. Those FSA bathrooms must be fun

Comment

Wow. Those FSA bathrooms must be fun
                  They have holes in the stalls so you can talk to each other apparently. Compare TS anti-ow quotes. And obviously for FSA sausage and hot dog comparisons.

Comment

They have holes in the stalls so you can talk to each other apparently. Compare TS anti-ow quotes. And obviously for FSA sausage and hot dog comparisons.
                    Fsa has a much better snack bar. More room in back to put the soft coaches when it's cold. Look back there next time. Bunch of princesses getting out of the cold.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X