No soccer in pa/ de... nj next?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like the guv says we’ve been through hell and we’re not going back.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well duh NJ was first to deal with it when there was little known and no treatments. Right now, NJ is best place to be with guv looking out for us. We are lucky ones heading into fall/winter. Stay positive my friend.

Comment

Like the guv says we’ve been through hell and we’re not going back.
      It’s all sunshine and roses for you guys once you get those pesky nursing home residents out of the way.

Comment

Agreed. Hopefully it stays that way. So far so good.

It’s all sunshine and roses for you guys once you get those pesky nursing home residents out of the way.

Comment

The dark dark storm clouds will depart and become sunny again on November 3rd. That is when we wake up to a new day and future without Trump.

Comment

Is the PDA Fall kickoff happening ?

Comment

NJ is #1 in the country for deaths per 1 million residents (about 1700 deaths per million). If NJ had the same rate of deaths per million as FL there would be about 13,000 less deaths in the state.

So please check your definitions of what having our backs or being a Covid guru is.
              I am sure you think Florida and Texas have done a great job. Feel free to move there.

Comment

Well said. I doubt anyone would leave nj right know for any other state

I am sure you think Florida and Texas have done a great job. Feel free to move there.

Comment

Did I say anyone was doing a good job? I was just giving you something to think about while your head is in Murphy’s lap.

Comment

NJ, Just cancel third rate HS so club can ramp up a fall HS season.

Much better soccer and not run by pansie state school organizations. Ohhhhh, the logistics! The horror!!!!

Comment

Please make sure you include the following at the unveiling of Murphy’s statue...

Percentage of state population with virus
                      NJ 2%
                      FL 2.4%
                      TX 1.7%

Percentage of cases resulting in death
                      NJ 8.4%
                      FL 1.5%
                      TX 1.7%

Yeah, he’s really putting up some hall of fame numbers there.

Tell you what, why don’t you just go ahead and put the internet down for the rest of the weekend. Take a walk, blow some bubbles, whatever. Just avoid anything that would require a scintilla of thinking or analysis.

Comment

Please make sure you include the following at the unveiling of Murphy’s statue...

NJ 2%
                        FL 2.4%
                        TX 1.7%

NJ 8.4%
                        FL 1.5%
                        TX 1.7%

Tell you what, why don’t you just go ahead and put the internet down for the rest of the weekend. Take a walk, blow some bubbles, whatever. Just avoid anything that would require a scintilla of thinking or analysis.
                        Unfortunately we will never know the true numbers since Trump stopped having the CDC send the most accurate figures and all the true numbers are now sent to the Trump administration. You could pack up and move to Florida, Georgia, Texas if you think it is safer than NJ. I will take Murphy over those Governors any day. If you think we are safer with what Trump tells you then good luck. ‘Blind Faith in your leadership can get you killed”. Gov. Murphy thinks about the State first and foremost while Trump could care less.

Comment

Unfortunately we will never know the true numbers since Trump stopped having the CDC send the most accurate figures and all the true numbers are now sent to the Trump administration. You could pack up and move to Florida, Georgia, Texas if you think it is safer than NJ. I will take Murphy over those Governors any day. If you think we are safer with what Trump tells you then good luck. ‘Blind Faith in your leadership can get you killed”. Gov. Murphy thinks about the State first and foremost while Trump could care less.
                          I know, I know... Orange Man bad. Criminal mastermind one day and incompetent idiot the next, whatever fits your current narrative. He was ruthless the way he tricked Murphy and Cuomo to send Covid patients into nursing homes.

Nice job quoting Springsteen from his intro to ‘War’ in his boxed set. Too bad you fail to recognize that you’re the one exhibiting blind faith with Murphy.

Comment

NJ 2%
                            FL 2.4%
                            TX 1.7%

NJ 8.4%
                            FL 1.5%
                            TX 1.7%

Well, the choice is obvious. What are you waiting for? Move to FL or TX!

Comment

Well, the choice is obvious. What are you waiting for? Move to FL or TX!
                              Hold on there slick, I never said I was unsafe in NJ or that other states were necessarily better or worse. I just gave some numbers to let people evaluate if they wanted to join you on the Murphy bandwagon.

I get it, you’re a loyal fanboy and are going to stick with your guy because he’s got a D after his name - facts be damned.

It’s a confusing time when facts run counter to what your favorite TV network is telling you, so go cuddle up with your Phil doll and hide under the covers from the bad orange man.

And your response will probably be something about Election Day so I’ll leave you with this - regardless of the outcome on November 3rd, you’ll still be an idiot on November 4th.

Comment

Agree. I wouldn’t want to be anywhere but NJ right now. I just know we’re safer with Murphy in charge.

Hold on there slick, I never said I was unsafe in NJ or that other states were necessarily better or worse. I just gave some numbers to let people evaluate if they wanted to join you on the Murphy bandwagon.

I get it, you’re a loyal fanboy and are going to stick with your guy because he’s got a D after his name - facts be damned.

It’s a confusing time when facts run counter to what your favorite TV network is telling you, so go cuddle up with your Phil doll and hide under the covers from the bad orange man.

And your response will probably be something about Election Day so I’ll leave you with this - regardless of the outcome on November 3rd, you’ll still be an idiot on November 4th.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X