• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got a link?
    <<Crickets>> ... Shocker!

Comment

However when 7 girls test positive on a team after a tournament thats not a good outcome which will drive the policy to change
      Yes it happened!!!!
      so what? 7 girls tested positive.
      Maybe one of them had symptoms - and I bet she's just fine now - forcing others to get tested. They never knew they had it. Over the next 7 days, the sun rose and they had lunch

Comment

Maybe one of them had symptoms - and I bet she's just fine now - forcing others to get tested. They never knew they had it. Over the next 7 days, the sun rose and they had lunch
        Not a popular opinion, but one based on data.
        If you aren't over 70, morbidly obese, or beset with underlying circulatory or respiratory issues, you a 99.9%+ likely to face no adverse condition from Covid19.

Comment

<<Crickets>> ... Shocker!
          She heard it from a friend, who knows a guy, who was driving through town.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            Maybe one of them had symptoms - and i bet she's just fine now - forcing others to get tested. They never knew they had it. Over the next 7 days, the sun rose and they had lunch
            let me dumb it down for you big shot.........someone had it passed it along to what extent no one knows

Comment

Got a link?
              Get out of your parents basement and stop asking for links.......no way will they release that info

Comment

However when 7 girls test positive on a team after a tournament thats not a good outcome which will drive the policy to change
                Yes it happened!!!!
                That's the point. Unless you lock down this stuff is going to happen. Since we're not willing to lock down this kind of stuff is going to happen and we can't lose our minds every time it does.

Comment

let me dumb it down for you big shot.........someone had it passed it along to what extent no one knows
                  Right. They don't know because they don't have any symptoms. Why are you concerned about how many it spread to if none of 'em even know? It's a non-issue to college kids.

Comment

My guess is if there is an outbreak on a team traveling to a tournament it will be from kids fooling around in the hotel, sharing rides to the field, and making tik toks. Not the actual soccer game. If you want your kid to be safe just keep them with you all the time and don't be stupid.

Comment

My guess is if there is an outbreak on a team traveling to a tournament it will be from kids fooling around in the hotel, sharing rides to the field, and making tik toks. Not the actual soccer game. If you want your kid to be safe just keep them with you all the time and don't be stupid.
                      Spot on, that's how kids will get it.
                      But no I will not keep my kid in jail... did that from March through June.

Comment

Spot on, that's how kids will get it.
                        But no I will not keep my kid in jail... did that from March through June.
                        If someone is positive and plays I bet you see positive results on both sides happened in a basketball game

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X