Louis Mendoza endorses Meerco tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where should we call to complaint about Weston fc no following the covid 19 guidelines , kids were scrimmaging all weekend long and the club doesn’t care , they don’t ask for a covid test to make sure all
    Kids are negative and the risk of spreading the virus diminishes. They don’t care about our kids , pls people call the city and tell on the club we are parents and if our kids get sick the club won’t be there to support us . Stop scrimmages Weston.

Comment

^^ A s s h o l e A L E R T

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Where should we call to complaint about Weston fc no following the covid 19 guidelines , kids were scrimmaging all weekend long and the club doesn’t care , they don’t ask for a covid test to make sure all
        Kids are negative and the risk of spreading the virus diminishes. They don’t care about our kids , pls people call the city and tell on the club we are parents and if our kids get sick the club won’t be there to support us . Stop scrimmages Weston.
        Call Florida Child Abuse Hotline, they have a large dusty file for Weston FC 1-800-962-2873

Comment

FYSA and the City have approved inter club scrimmages and regular games. Stay home or participate nobody is going to force you.

Comment

FYSA and the City have approved inter club scrimmages and regular games. Stay home or participate nobody is going to force you.
            I called today and the city has no idea of any scrimmages , someone is getting in trouble really for real.

Comment

They say they don’t have any idea to you. The play dumb. But they protect Weston FC. They didn’t get in trouble with them with the Colombia rape, why will they care about a scrimmage?

Comment

It’s official Mirko is having an affair with your wife , you know this already but you keep traveling away on business and they keep having fun at your expense , literally,

Everyone knows it .

Comment

It’s official Mirko is having an affair with your wife , you know this already but you keep traveling away on business and they keep having fun at your expense , literally,

Everyone knows it .
                  I though mirko was gay

Comment

I though mirko was gay
                    Well I don't know if he goes both ways but he does have kids so I would bet he is not gay.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X