Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MFshore parent here... I'm so sick of everyone bashing our club. It all comes from pure jealousy. I'm sorry your little angel isn't good enough to make our teams. Just be happy that there is rec soccer for her to play. We are the best team and club in the state, and our coaches are second to none. RT will make this one of the top clubs in the country. Theres a reason why CSA offered him the DOC, which he TURNED DOWN. This time next year, we will be MF's ECNL division. You will all be running to us next year when it happens, and guess what? Your little angel will be crying from the sidelines wishing she could get in. Theres a reason why we are killing EACH and EVERY scrimmage we play. We are even playing 08 boys teams and killing them! While you all sat home for four months will the doors locked and shades pulled down, our girls were out there, having full contact training, not hiding like a bunch of babies. The 09's are the best in the state, if not the country, and were gunning for the 08 brackets as well. Don't believe me? Come see us this season as we play up the the in the 08 USYS. And if that wasn't enough, come see us play in the EDP 09 division. Hard work gets you where we are, not crying like a bunch of bitches. RT's pathway for the future is all laid out. We already SLAUGHTERED MF's 09 ECNL team. Just part of the plan to take it next year. We already know we are becoming the ECNL. Why on earth would DB leave the current 09 ECNL team there when they can't even beat us? If it wasn't for the whining parents on the team, we would have had it this year. The future is so bright, we have to wear shades! MFShore.... making soccer great again!
    There's an 09 ECNL team? ECNL starts at U13, no?

Comment

There's an 09 ECNL team? ECNL starts at U13, no?
      Think they meant pre-ecnl. I guess talking about the ECNL for next year. The current team will move up...

Comment

Jealous, envious; extremely sad, describes most of the people who troll a team of 10,11 year old girls. It’s sick that people stalk a team online and in person “actually” going to a game hoping to witness something negative, a loss, an injury, an incident just so they can anonymously post it on a soccer forum. The more posts that gaslight the 09s with false and negative information just goes to prove how extremely sad this forum and the soccer community is. Adults whether they are a parent, a coach, or a “ guy in the know” who post rumors and innuendo is beyond despicable. The act is cowardly and proves you are creep, who at the end of the day isn’t worth the time of day for a response. You can make all the Negative comments, it’s your right to do so, just remember it won’t get you a win on the field.

Comment

MFshore parent here... I'm so sick of everyone bashing our club. It all comes from pure jealousy. I'm sorry your little angel isn't good enough to make our teams. Just be happy that there is rec soccer for her to play. We are the best team and club in the state, and our coaches are second to none. RT will make this one of the top clubs in the country. Theres a reason why CSA offered him the DOC, which he TURNED DOWN. This time next year, we will be MF's ECNL division. You will all be running to us next year when it happens, and guess what? Your little angel will be crying from the sidelines wishing she could get in. Theres a reason why we are killing EACH and EVERY scrimmage we play. We are even playing 08 boys teams and killing them! While you all sat home for four months will the doors locked and shades pulled down, our girls were out there, having full contact training, not hiding like a bunch of babies. The 09's are the best in the state, if not the country, and were gunning for the 08 brackets as well. Don't believe me? Come see us this season as we play up the the in the 08 USYS. And if that wasn't enough, come see us play in the EDP 09 division. Hard work gets you where we are, not crying like a bunch of bitches. RT's pathway for the future is all laid out. We already SLAUGHTERED MF's 09 ECNL team. Just part of the plan to take it next year. We already know we are becoming the ECNL. Why on earth would DB leave the current 09 ECNL team there when they can't even beat us? If it wasn't for the whining parents on the team, we would have had it this year. The future is so bright, we have to wear shades! MFShore.... making soccer great again!
          Stop with the nonsense already. Your obviously a parent/coach from P*A. LOL you can post all you want, if I were you though I’d be booking another private training session.

Comment

Offered DOC at CSA???? Not even close....lolol

Comment

The shore parents are in for a rude awakening if they think this team wont be ruined by Match Fit. They may be very talented but at Match Fit that doesnt matter. Wait until DB gets ahold of the team or starts cherry picking kids from it . Wait until kids whose parents fill the generators start playing over your shore kids. Wait until the the size of your bank account matters in who makes the team. Match Fit is all about money. Its a business that generates Millions of dollars and very high paying jobs to the director of coaching and the ecnl director. They do not develop talent and you can see that by their older teams turnover rate. They try to recruit talent developed elsewhere and throw the kids who have been with the program for years to the b or c teams. I have no skin in this game ,but hate to see parents scammed out of money and time of development. Make no mistake your 09 shore team will be no different which is truely unfortunate. I am sure if the team doesnt stay with match fit they will develop
              and continue their success,but if they stay buyer beware.

Comment

The shore parents are in for a rude awakening if they think this team wont be ruined by Match Fit. They may be very talented but at Match Fit that doesnt matter. Wait until DB gets ahold of the team or starts cherry picking kids from it . Wait until kids whose parents fill the generators start playing over your shore kids. Wait until the the size of your bank account matters in who makes the team. Match Fit is all about money. Its a business that generates Millions of dollars and very high paying jobs to the director of coaching and the ecnl director. They do not develop talent and you can see that by their older teams turnover rate. They try to recruit talent developed elsewhere and throw the kids who have been with the program for years to the b or c teams. I have no skin in this game ,but hate to see parents scammed out of money and time of development. Make no mistake your 09 shore team will be no different which is truely unfortunate. I am sure if the team doesnt stay with match fit they will develop
                You may have a point but at least we are not PDA Shore or CSA Monmouth....talk about all about $$$.

Comment

Jealous, envious; extremely sad, describes most of the people who troll a team of 10,11 year old girls. It’s sick that people stalk a team online and in person “actually” going to a game hoping to witness something negative, a loss, an injury, an incident just so they can anonymously post it on a soccer forum. The more posts that gaslight the 09s with false and negative information just goes to prove how extremely sad this forum and the soccer community is. Adults whether they are a parent, a coach, or a “ guy in the know” who post rumors and innuendo is beyond despicable. The act is cowardly and proves you are creep, who at the end of the day isn’t worth the time of day for a response. You can make all the Negative comments, it’s your right to do so, just remember it won’t get you a win on the field.
                  Parent in that age group. I can ASSURE you we don’t go to a game hoping you lose, we don’t hope your 5th grader gets injured & we really think you guys are a great team. Your sideline/parents are a joke not your team. Very big difference

Comment

DB is the most qualified coach. He should absolutely be coaching these girls under the ECNL banner. RT is a pretender, who’s made it known he is going after the maim DOC job. The thing is, he’s not qualified to hold DB’s jockstrap.

Comment

Match Fit is the worst soccer club in New Jersey anything else doesnt matter.

Comment

Shame The youngest team think 2010 or 2011 is average at best by far not the best or close to the best, very big head all these matchfit robots

Comment

Match Fit is the worst soccer club in New Jersey anything else doesnt matter.
                          How does MF Shore ECNL compare with PDA Shore? I imagine players are attracted to the ECNL label.

Comment

How does MF Shore ECNL compare with PDA Shore? I imagine players are attracted to the ECNL label.
                            Did RT sell you that Matchfit Shore was getting ECNL? He did everyone else. I wonder if there were ever actually talks, or if he just blatantly made it up.

Comment

They’ll probably eventually get it. MF probably cut a deal with PDA. PDA didn’t want to add another club to ECNL. It would have made their monopoly too obvious. Enough people complained after they added the failing pda south.

Comment

It’s true MF can’t do anything without the blessing of PDA.

They’ll probably eventually get it. MF probably cut a deal with PDA. PDA didn’t want to add another club to ECNL. It would have made their monopoly too obvious. Enough people complained after they added the failing pda south.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X