X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said my friend.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We can do without a Fall season. It’s really not that critical. Back at it next season. Looking forward to it!

Comment

I agree Hopefully Murphy stays on top of it so we keep moving forward and have some sense of normality. Cant go backwards now

Comment

I wonder how many kids will off themselves this fall due to the situation. Seeing how so few died kids died of CoVid, I'm guessing suicides under the age of 18 will be at least 50x that of CoVid deaths.

I won't stfu and I do wear my mask. How about you take your head out of CNN's ass and quit killing people with your communist belief system.

Comment

Murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Many of you are so stupid, pushing Murphy, lol. NJ has the highest death rate of all 50 states.

Comment

The grim reaper on here wants kids to stay inside and waste life in basement like him/her. Nope.
            Here is the facts, there has been a 68% increase of COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days. The trajectory is heading for another spike in our area. With August less than a week in and the Jersey shore getting more crowded there is no chance those numbers will go down anytime soon. Seeing too many people without wearing masks as if they do not have a care in their world. Anyone who thinks there is going to be a return to any normalcy for sports this fall is sadly mistaken. No one wants the kids to be indoors but there are parents smarter than you who would rather not take chances regarding life/death as your willing to do.

Comment

Get your head out of Hannitys azz and wake up. Wear your mask and stfu.

I wonder how many kids will off themselves this fall due to the situation. Seeing how so few died kids died of CoVid, I'm guessing suicides under the age of 18 will be at least 50x that of CoVid deaths.

I won't stfu and I do wear my mask. How about you take your head out of CNN's ass and quit killing people with your communist belief system.

Comment

Get your head out of Hannitys azz and wake up. Wear your mask and stfu.
                Guess you can't even read a simple sentence. Hannity can get these nuts as well. I don't listen to any of that bull****. Both you far leftists AND far rightists are the problem. Both of you want to see how bad you can screw everything up.

Statistics tell you everything you need to know and obviously you know nothing except what one side of the news says. Shame on you and anyone like you who are too lazy to look up facts.

Thanks for making everyone miserable under the age of 60. At least I am fully informed but the drawback of that is I walk around angry at ignorant people like you and people like you.

I am also certain that nothing I type will ever change your mind because you are so worried about what the news tells you just for some bull**** political election.

Have a good weekend morons.

Comment

Murphy’s got our backs in nj against the virus so hopefully winter doesn’t get too bad in this area. It’s looking pretty bleak in other areas of country that likely won’t be able to control it come winter

Guess you can't even read a simple sentence. Hannity can get these nuts as well. I don't listen to any of that bull****. Both you far leftists AND far rightists are the problem. Both of you want to see how bad you can screw everything up.

Statistics tell you everything you need to know and obviously you know nothing except what one side of the news says. Shame on you and anyone like you who are too lazy to look up facts.

Thanks for making everyone miserable under the age of 60. At least I am fully informed but the drawback of that is I walk around angry at ignorant people like you and people like you.

I am also certain that nothing I type will ever change your mind because you are so worried about what the news tells you just for some bull**** political election.

Have a good weekend morons.

Comment

Because we care about those over 60 and healthcare workers that can be overwhelmed by this virus you selfish, ignorant azzclown.

Murphy’s got our backs in nj against the virus so hopefully winter doesn’t get too bad in this area. It’s looking pretty bleak in other areas of country that likely won’t be able to control it come winter

Comment

I believe that NJ will shortly follow with halting youth sports as well. In the last 14 days cases have spiked in the State 68%. That is just leading into August with school beginning in a month. This spike is only beginning now and will increase going into the Fall. Gov. Murphy is very proactive when it comes to this pandemic and will take the necessary steps to ensure the safety of the citizens in NJ. Unfortunately, with no federal guidelines the governors are left with no choice but act in the best interest of those in their states and that means no sports being a by-product.
                      Cases have spiked....And where have they spiked and why? Shore town because of crowded beaches with people from PA, NY, DE and MD. Haven't heard of a single youth sport this summer that was the cause of or resulted in a cluster or outbreak. HS sports have their own logistical issues that outside youth sports do not.

Comment

Cases have spiked....And where have they spiked and why? Shore town because of crowded beaches with people from PA, NY, DE and MD. Haven't heard of a single youth sport this summer that was the cause of or resulted in a cluster or outbreak. HS sports have their own logistical issues that outside youth sports do not.
                        Who really cares about cases - was supposed to be about flattening the curve but the media has high jacked the narrative and it’s now about getting rid of the virus. New flash the virus is here and it ain’t going anywhere . If you are afraid, old and or compromised STAY HOME! Let the rest of us and our kids take our chances, live our lives and play sports!

Comment

No one’s afraid. We just care about others. Just wear your mask and stfu.

Who really cares about cases - was supposed to be about flattening the curve but the media has high jacked the narrative and it’s now about getting rid of the virus. New flash the virus is here and it ain’t going anywhere . If you are afraid, old and or compromised STAY HOME! Let the rest of us and our kids take our chances, live our lives and play sports!

Comment

I agree Murphy has made a great comeback against the virus and is now the COVID guru. We should be ok in NJ over the winter months as he won’t let it get out of hand again.

Comment

I agree Murphy has made a great comeback against the virus and is now the COVID guru. We should be ok in NJ over the winter months as he won’t let it get out of hand again.
                              NJ is #1 in the country for deaths per 1 million residents (about 1700 deaths per million). If NJ had the same rate of deaths per million as FL there would be about 13,000 less deaths in the state.

So please check your definitions of what having our backs or being a Covid guru is.

Comment

Well duh NJ was first to deal with it when there was little known and no treatments. Right now, NJ is best place to be with guv looking out for us. We are lucky ones heading into fall/winter. Stay positive my friend.

NJ is #1 in the country for deaths per 1 million residents (about 1700 deaths per million). If NJ had the same rate of deaths per million as FL there would be about 13,000 less deaths in the state.

So please check your definitions of what having our backs or being a Covid guru is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X