Clear All

PBG say they got big news 👌

GAL news

PBG running scared about Wellington taking their top girls to play ECNLR

Comment

It’s going to happen. girls wants to play in ECNL or ECNLR

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        That is what we are hearing

Comment

So if there are enough players they will have DPL and GAL?

Comment

So if there are enough players they will have DPL and GAL?
            How many teams deep are they in the upper age group to have two leagues?

Comment

I didn’t think they’d have enough for both either. This probably has nothing to do with GAL.

Comment

they are getting girls ECNL !!! its a done deal people

Comment

I hope dts kid ain’t coming here

Comment

Getting ECNL 👌😂👌😂👌😂

Comment

This is so not true! There are a couple of girls wanting to tryout only because they are not getting the attention or playing time because they think they are much better! They will have a reality shock. But no one is running to play ecrl and leave Dpl. Most likely the big news is the tryout dates like every club is starting to announce.

Comment

Ok if you say so haft of your 05 & 06 top girls will be at Wellington tryouts just ask the parents

Comment

Ok if you say so haft of your 05 & 06 top girls will be at Wellington tryouts just ask the parents
                          Why? Wellington is a dying club, coaches & players seem to want to leave much more than anyone wants to join.

Comment

Why? Wellington is a dying club, coaches & players seem to want to leave much more than anyone wants to join.
                            I’m a parent and this is 100% false. We have our issues like every other soccer club but we are extremely happy here and wouldn’t go anywhere else. I was even told that registration for tryouts are much higher this year than previous because of the new league!

Comment

I’m a parent and this is 100% false. We have our issues like every other soccer club but we are extremely happy here and wouldn’t go anywhere else. I was even told that registration for tryouts are much higher this year than previous because of the new league!
                              Tryouts registration is higher everywhere because of all the players running away from DPL/GAL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X