Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting today TBU is asking for more deposits from parents

Starting today TBU is asking for more deposits from parents because all of their players are registered at FP tryouts. You have 24 hours to commit to open enrollment and we will put your kid on any team.

Love,
    TBU

No way. Is this true ?

Comment

It's a troll

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No way. Is this true ?

Comment

Starting today TBU is asking for more deposits from parents because all of their players are registered at FP tryouts. You have 24 hours to commit to open enrollment and we will put your kid on any team.

Love,
        TBU
        Starting today? TBU started pestering me 2 weeks ago...

Comment

Why anybody would give a deposit now is crazy , considering the clown director said even if parks open he's not ready to open tbu. I would search for another club if it were me

Comment

Why anybody would give a deposit now is crazy , considering the clown director said even if parks open he's not ready to open tbu. I would search for another club if it were me

another lie. I wasn't asked for another deposit nor was anyone else on the team. Nor was anyone else on the team one year younger than ours. FP is absolutely obsessed with TBU and spends a ridiculous amount of time creating thread after thread after thread of full on lies

Comment

And Florida Premier wants a $300 deposit within 48 hours of being offered a spot on any team!!

Comment

This is true. They have asked for a deposit to confirm the ecnl spot offered.

And Florida Premier wants a $300 deposit within 48 hours of being offered a spot on any team!!

Comment

This is true. They have asked for a deposit to confirm the ecnl spot offered.
                  They need a quick infusion of cash to pay those "elite" soccer coaches their summer bonus money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X