Powerful message from NM from FP! #wearestrongertogether

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many tbu people are concern about Florida premier. Why is this? Tbu does feel safe for tryouts. Good for tbu. Allow Florida premier to do our thing. I saw so many tbu practices Jersey to at the tryouts. AL I thought you told the tbu boys and girls not to go outside. I don't think they are listening to you.

Comment

That was weak...You saw a lot of tbu jerseys. Come on man or chick if your going to troll come correct with something authentic. The blind leading the blind out there this weekend. The USA and CDL stars are going to ball out for tryouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        That was weak...You saw a lot of tbu jerseys. Come on man or chick if your going to troll come correct with something authentic. The blind leading the blind out there this weekend. The USA and CDL stars are going to ball out for tryouts.
        The blind leading the blind. That was very original. That has never been said before. How is this for orginal. When tbu returns to play our safety precautions will include hand sanitation stations and temperature checks. No one is currently using these precautions.
        The folks at tbu come up with the best ideas.

Comment

Rained out? Maybe you can be united for tampa like the rest of the ones with closed fields pretending to care

Your tryout might get rained out Thunder...The universe is talking...Unless you are going to tryout with a lightning rod on your back...Kaboom...

Comment

I am no TBU or FP parent. But a few observations. Because NM is not being truthful.
            I know some of the coaches he hired.

1. Hard working? I know these guys. Hard working they are not
            2.Team training zoom calls? These guys can barely use their phones so these meetings must have been comical
            3. Safety protections? These guys can’’t even put on their masks without help.

Look am I saying that other clubs have the best people who can do all that. No.
            But NM shouldn’t brag about guys who will be proven to be in over their heads very shortly
            I think TBU is in the FP people’s heads. This post did not reference or talk up TBU. But right away that’s where everyone went. For a club that sucks (TBU) why are you so worried about them

Comment

What club do you think a poster is on when they start the sentence, Om not from this club. Don't be naive.

Comment

Was Novi Musk sobbing during that video?
                It appeared as though Novi Musk was cracking from the pressure of the all FP lies and misinformation.

He had to read his 3 lines off the computer.

Comment

It appeared as though Novi Musk was cracking from the pressure of the all FP lies and misinformation.

He had to read his 3 lines off the computer.
                  Or Novi Musk had half a White Claw and his head was spinning - it looked more like that.

Comment

I think TBU is in the FP people’s heads. This post did not reference or talk up TBU. But right away that’s where everyone went. For a club that sucks (TBU) why are you so worried about them
                    Sure looks that way here

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X