Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powerful message from NM from FP! #wearestrongertogether

Wow what a powerful message from NM from FP to all soccer families in Tampa Bay.

A message from Novi Maric to our current and future club members:

I woke up this morning feeling proud of our Club and what we have build together. Our Florida Premier family has now over 100 coaches, who work hard every day to develop the best soccer players in our area. Our slogan from day one has been “One Club One Family” and during this pandemic it’s showed the most. We never stopped working and all stuck together like a true family does. We provided our families home training videos, conducted coach lead team training zoom calls, organized staff and coaches and closely with our county to ensure proper safety protocols were placed to begin tryouts upon the county’s reopening.

This is why we have the hardest working, caring and most loyal club members and staff who live, eat and breathe Florida Premier FC. I love our players, coaches, families and I am truly honored to work alongside each of you.

Good luck to all the athletes this week and we can’t wait to see all the smiling faces back on the fields!
    #wearestrongertogether

The CEO has a great speech writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wow what a powerful message from NM from FP to all soccer families in Tampa Bay.

I woke up this morning feeling proud of our Club and what we have build together. Our Florida Premier family has now over 100 coaches, who work hard every day to develop the best soccer players in our area. Our slogan from day one has been “One Club One Family” and during this pandemic it’s showed the most. We never stopped working and all stuck together like a true family does. We provided our families home training videos, conducted coach lead team training zoom calls, organized staff and coaches and closely with our county to ensure proper safety protocols were placed to begin tryouts upon the county’s reopening.

This is why we have the hardest working, caring and most loyal club members and staff who live, eat and breathe Florida Premier FC. I love our players, coaches, families and I am truly honored to work alongside each of you.

Good luck to all the athletes this week and we can’t wait to see all the smiling faces back on the fields!
      #wearestrongertogether
      As a parent of a child at the club I think you guys are doing great, I really do. But I am dying to know which one of you is scummy enough to lurk TS with the rest of us LOL.

Comment

National team

I am no TBU or FP parent. But a few observations. Because NM is not being truthful.
        I know some of the coaches he hired.

1. Hard working? I know these guys. Hard working they are not
        2.Team training zoom calls? These guys can barely use their phones so these meetings must have been comical
        3. Safety protections? These guys can’’t even put on their masks without help.

Look am I saying that other clubs have the best people who can do all that. No.
        But NM shouldn’t brag about guys who will be proven to be in over their heads very shortly

Comment

Oh NM keeps giving TBU nightmares

Comment

I am no TBU or FP parent. But a few observations. Because NM is not being truthful.

2.Team training zoom calls? These guys can barely use their phones so these meetings must have been comical

But NM shouldn’t brag about guys who will be proven to be in over their heads very shortly
            This didn’t make any sense. Try again TBU

Comment

As an FP Parent

1- They all work hard!!! Our coach last year (ER) showed up for most of the games and a handful of the practices and the ones they have brought in have similar reps. (but dont worry we had a daddy that was happy to step in and do it all)

2-Complete Joke, 90% of the kids stopped after the first session or two. 5-10mins of hey point to a soccer ball, hey say soccer out loud 3 times.... ok now promise you will train and get touches!!!.... ok were done... that was fun right!
              but I guess they needed to check the box so nobody asked for $ back.

3-Whats safe is taking your opportunity when it presents itself... anyone not already pretty sure they have a spot on a top team will be there trying to make one before any of the competing clubs are allowed into their parks to hold tryouts.

Comment

As an FP Parent

1- They all work hard!!! Our coach last year (ER) showed up for most of the games and a handful of the practices and the ones they have brought in have similar reps. (but dont worry we had a daddy that was happy to step in and do it all)

2-Complete Joke, 90% of the kids stopped after the first session or two. 5-10mins of hey point to a soccer ball, hey say soccer out loud 3 times.... ok now promise you will train and get touches!!!.... ok were done... that was fun right!

3-Whats safe is taking your opportunity when it presents itself... anyone not already pretty sure they have a spot on a top team will be there trying to make one before any of the competing clubs are allowed into their parks to hold tryouts.
                Try again TBU. Not good enough!

Comment

Try again TBU. Not good enough!
                  No that was really a parent within... lol

Tried to reference my coach and specific situation that was pretty known to add proof but hey... keep up the pis$ing match

Comment

You are so stupid. Phones has language settings. You can switch the phone to Spanish. Zoom is alway a multilingual application. People are using it around the word. Get back to burning the cross and sleeping with your mother. Everyone know all white people are racist. They just pretend like they are not. Tbu probably would not hire Africa America and foreigner if not for affirmative action.

Comment

#wearestrongertogether
                      Was Novi Musk sobbing during that video?

Comment

So are you staying or going?

As an FP Parent

Comment

Your tryout might get rained out Thunder...The universe is talking...Unless you are going to tryout with a lightning rod on your back...Kaboom...

Comment

Come on... it's the Thunder. Rain and thunder go well together. It will be fine.

Your tryout might get rained out Thunder...The universe is talking...Unless you are going to tryout with a lightning rod on your back...Kaboom...

Comment

Come on... it's the Thunder. Rain and thunder go well together. It will be fine.
                              If COVID didn't stop them you think a little lightning will... Come on... According to NM he has everything under control and will move forward with tryouts no matter what

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X