Florida Premier = Black Crow, TBU = Golden Eagle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunder making a super team from studs form USA League. Those ballers are taking all the FL Premier spots...Cant wait till the season starts..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      After watching both club's actions the last 10 weeks I have come to a conclusion.

I have seen it posted many times that - Florida Premier is the yapping Chihuahua, constantly barking and sounding off and biting at TBU's ankles and TBU is the older, stronger, smarter dog.

I think a better comparison based on the club's behaviors the last month is:

Florida Premier - Black Crow - hanging around on the telephone pole, chirping, squawking and drawing attention and trying to steal a french fry off your plate.

TBU - Golden Eagle - soaring overhead, pointing the way and leading by example. Quiet and confident and serving as an inspiration for everyone else to follow.
      Sounds about right.

Comment

Who is ready for more TM TBU News ? TBU will loose their mind lol

Comment

After watching both club's actions the last 10 weeks I have come to a conclusion.

I have seen it posted many times that - Florida Premier is the yapping Chihuahua, constantly barking and sounding off and biting at TBU's ankles and TBU is the older, stronger, smarter dog.

Florida Premier - Black Crow - hanging around on the telephone pole, chirping, squawking and drawing attention and trying to steal a french fry off your plate.

TBU - Golden Eagle - soaring overhead, pointing the way and leading by example. Quiet and confident and serving as an inspiration for everyone else to follow.
          More true than ever.

Comment

More like a golden with a permanently damage wing. Wandering around around a dried up river bank looking for a dead fish.

Comment

More true than ever.
              I'm trying to keep up. Are you saying that GF and KJ are the french fries that FP stole off the plate of TBU?

Comment

I'm trying to keep up. Are you saying that GF and KJ are the french fries that FP stole off the plate of TBU?
                More like GF and KJ are the road kill that the FP black crow picked up from the State Road.

Comment

Crows are a lot smarter than eagles. They have a language, they use tools... Eagles primarily eat the kill of others. So maybe you are on to something with this analogy. TBU has primarily feasted off of the players developed at other clubs.

Comment

https://vimeo.com/32106412

Crows are a lot smarter than eagles. They have a language, they use tools... Eagles primarily eat the kill of others. So maybe you are on to something with this analogy. TBU has primarily feasted off of the players developed at other clubs.

Comment

If TBU is a golden eagle I have a 12 inch dick
                      Can I get your number?

Comment

Actually, I think I would stick to this one "Florida Premier is the yapping Chihuahua, constantly barking and sounding off and biting at TBU's ankles and TBU is the older, stronger, smarter dog."

FP is constantly yapping like the little chihuahua. If Novi Musk has a solid bowel movement, FP starts a new thread and refers to it as "Novi's Protocols."

Comment

If TBU is a golden eagle I have a 12 inch dick
                          It does seem like the coaches and staff from Florida Premier like to post frequently about the size of their manhood and what they would do with it. Does that make any other parents uneasy or is a Pasco County thing?

Comment

It does seem like the coaches and staff from Florida Premier like to post frequently about the size of their manhood and what they would do with it. Does that make any other parents uneasy or is a Pasco County thing?
                            You would expect nothing less from the novi worshippers. Novi had the Hispanic cartel and the Tampa mafia under his thumb. One word from novi and these idiots are out here doing his bidding.

Comment

FP destroying TBU in every way possible. Another coach leaves TBU for FP. What is going on ?

Comment

Jerez, who now?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X