Florida Premier FC posts Tryout Video on social media

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Novi Musk only had like 3 sentences in his video clip and had to read the laptop through the whole thing. IF your a CEO you should be able to flow and be able to talk about a topic without having to read off a computer. So whole soccer community gave FL Prem the middle finger and he had to quickly respond with open tryouts vs open enrollment. That idiot does not understand that is for placement for new players. Then the financial burden statement was funny. Musk tried to spin it in English. It was a deposit guys get over it. If you are having financial issues then talk to your plug and tell him to hold off this week. Im sure you could spare a few hundred instead of this weeks shipment of Meth. We will see tonight how many FL Prem parents were starving over the shutdown. If the burden was that bad they should all of shed a few lbs...Those spandex will be stretching like never before...I bet FL Prem parents will inflate the tryout participation as well...

Comment

FL Prem dad here and with my telescope I only saw kids in FL Prem shirts...I thought it was going to be a big turnout. ***?

Comment

Copying and pasting your killer material into all the posts again TBU Dad? No chihuahua reference this time? I thought you were an 06 in your other posts. Guess your kid grew up fast.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        FL Prem dad here and with my telescope I only saw kids in FL Prem shirts...I thought it was going to be a big turnout. ***?

Comment

FL Prem dad here. I have younger and older kids at the club...Lastnight I set up my telescope in the back of the truck to watch the boys tryouts and I only saw kids in FL Prem shirts...I thought it was going to be a big turnout. What happened?

Comment

FL Prem dad here. I have younger and older kids at the club...Lastnight I set up my telescope in the back of the truck to watch the boys tryouts and I only saw kids in FL Prem shirts...I thought it was going to be a big turnout. What happened?
            Hey you added more words this time!!! good job buddy!

Comment

Florida Premier FC posts tryout video message on social media. I bet you TBU is freaking out and trying to figure out how to respond. TBU is loosing it and they will try to make up stuff today. Wait a little and tell me I am wrong. lol
              TBU is not going anywhere, TBU has been around a long time and has support. TBU has seen other clubs come in and try to run them out , TBU still is there. Anyone who thinks FP is really better is mistaken, they are just another club. That is it.
              Now just stop the dumb talk and posts, who cares what you club you support or work for, just shut up.

Comment

This novi musk guy is really popular on ts. Watch his video it appears is not been in front of a camera. He has that look 5 years olds makes the first time they speak in front of strangers.

Comment

This novi musk guy is really popular on ts. Watch his video it appears is not been in front of a camera. He has that look 5 years olds makes the first time they speak in front of strangers.
                  In his defense he usually has that 3 year old that just sh1t his pants look... its not just the camera.

Comment

Why does he have to read a prepared statement?

Comment

He wasnt reading a prepared statement. He was looking at Got Soccer and noticing that there is nobody coming to his Open Tryouts so he is getting desperate. Fear none Respect All...

Comment

In one of the video, the camera was at crotch level. I was thinking, no one can be this stupid.

Comment

In one of the video, the camera was at crotch level. I was thinking, no one can be this stupid.
                          He was manspreading.

Comment

I know... It bothered me so much I could not even watch the whole video. Get a tripod man!

Comment

Elon was sporting the camel toe..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X