Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier FC posts Tryout Video on social media

Florida Premier FC posts tryout video message on social media. I bet you TBU is freaking out and trying to figure out how to respond. TBU is loosing it and they will try to make up stuff today. Wait a little and tell me I am wrong. lol

Hey Thunder just heads up you guys have some brown stuff on your nose. Your tryouts don't even matter. You can get all the retreads you want because thats all you will get are back ups that cant get playing time. The only problem is most of our back ups are stronger than your starters. Lets see how your parent swallow that pill not the other pills they normally pop. Lets see if you can put lipstick on your pig this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Florida Premier FC posts tryout video message on social media. I bet you TBU is freaking out and trying to figure out how to respond. TBU is loosing it and they will try to make up stuff today. Wait a little and tell me I am wrong. lol
      Or is it maybe that majority of the surrounding clubs are coming together and showing support for the safety of all the kids and parents during these trying times...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHaZfE3IKec

At the end of this Florida Premier is going to be consider the red headed step child and no one will be willing to work with them in the future...

Comment

Or is it maybe that majority of the surrounding clubs are coming together and showing support for the safety of all the kids and parents during these trying times...

At the end of this Florida Premier is going to be consider the red headed step child and no one will be willing to work with them in the future...
        Who cares, we are doing the right thing, TBU, chargers WFF FC Tampa are now just local clubs, we don’t need them

Comment

None of them really work together now anyway. This is just because Pinellas and Hillsborough haven't opened up and SC doesn't have coaches. They'd all stab each other in the back and open up tryouts if they got permission. Who are they really kidding there? Pasco has issued guidance and FP will follow it. It matches guidance from the clubs that opened in Georgia, Texas and other states. If hillsborough opens before Pinellas, do you really think TBU waits until Pinellas opens so that CC doesn't get jumped in line? Or that WFF won't open their Hillsborough campus before Pinellas or vice versa?

Comment

None of them really work together now anyway. This is just because Pinellas and Hillsborough haven't opened up and SC doesn't have coaches. They'd all stab each other in the back and open up tryouts if they got permission. Who are they really kidding there? Pasco has issued guidance and FP will follow it. It matches guidance from the clubs that opened in Georgia, Texas and other states. If hillsborough opens before Pinellas, do you really think TBU waits until Pinellas opens so that CC doesn't get jumped in line? Or that WFF won't open their Hillsborough campus before Pinellas or vice versa?
            Well good luck, you better hope and pray not one player comes out of this contracting COVID, because if just one player comes out of tryouts getting this virus, everyone that was there would have the chance of getting it...

And all of these arguments over trying to make a team for next year...

Comment

Do you think August will be safer? The safest thing is to take a year off. Best of luck in 2022.

Well good luck, you better hope and pray not one player comes out of this contracting COVID, because if just one player comes out of tryouts getting this virus, everyone that was there would have the chance of getting it...

Comment

Good news is contact tracing will be easy - 12 coaches and 10 players.

Comment

Hahahah … you crack me up.
                  I know for fact that Strictly already held try-outs on their Fast 5 fields and CC coaches are contacting players that are registered for try-out to do one-on-one evaluation to offer spots. All clubs are doing what they can to get ahead and it is OK. Don't be naïve and believe that they "are coming together and showing support for the safety of all the kids and parents during these trying times..." … they just haven't figured it out yet how to navigate these new waters and other clubs have. This is business dude...

Comment

I know for fact that Strictly already held try-outs on their Fast 5 fields and CC coaches are contacting players that are registered for try-out to do one-on-one evaluation to offer spots. All clubs are doing what they can to get ahead and it is OK. Don't be naïve and believe that they "are coming together and showing support for the safety of all the kids and parents during these trying times..." … they just haven't figured it out yet how to navigate these new waters and other clubs have. This is business dude...
                    Hey guys FYI: no one cares about west coast soccer. TBU has the best talent. Everyone else is forgettable . Thanks

Comment

TBU won't stop call my friend's daughter offering an ECNL spot-- free ride too. She's good enough so I don't blame them. But I guess they don't need tryouts, just recruiters. However, since it won't be any safer when the season starts than it is now, and currently TBU thinks it's not safe for kids to play outdoors, I guess they were smart to turn down the offer because they are together for Tampa in not permitting soccer. They still keep calling though

Comment

Is it a chick with a D...? My friend said that a lot of boys from FL Prem were coming to the girls tryouts.

Comment

Ummmmmm, I thing every club in the Tampa Bay area just responded with a big middle finger to FP today.... LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Comment

Ummmmmm, I thing every club in the Tampa Bay area just responded with a big middle finger to FP today.... LMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
                            AB how many drinks did you have ? FP just smiles and says should we talk to DeSantis and see if you county will open the fields ?

Comment

That was a really awkward video from Novi Musk. Was he crying?

No offense, but he seems way in over his head.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X