Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see those number then. Maybe show us the past 10 years or so rather than just stating something you read on a meme
    it's not flu season now, so there's that

Comment

Awe look another dumb post by someone who thinks they are so smart and able to dissect information but also must share this knowledge for everyone to show how smart he is.
      Listen, you are the sheep every time you post stupid sh$t like this and make it political. Stop with your snowflake comments BOOMER!
      (See what I did there or do I need to explain it to you?)
      Do you dispute the statistical analysis or just don't like the way the message is delivered?

Comment

You are totally brainwashed. When we would had not been on lockdown the death rate could be over 2 million !!!!! Do you get it now? That is also what your great "Fuehrer" said.
        That figure was based on a borderline criminally negligent Imperial College computer model. Even the designer has come out and revised his baseless projections way downward.

That model has been shown to be completely bunk. Terrible.

Comment

Do you dispute the statistical analysis or just don't like the way the message is delivered?
          It is your source I dispute and as an American I am frustrated how easily our citizens are tricked or mislead by fake news outlets posing as reliable news sources. You get your information from a known Russian backed company that produces conspiracy based articles that are unfounded and unreliable but used to spread fear and mistrust into other countries citizens. They, by their own description are not a NEWS agency and is a opinion based publication but masks that by presenting themselves as a reliable news source. PRO RUSSIAN propaganda all the way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Comment

That figure was based on a borderline criminally negligent Imperial College computer model. Even the designer has come out and revised his baseless projections way downward.

That model has been shown to be completely bunk. Terrible.
            False again but typical sheep, Let's believe what someone else says with no prove or research.
            You all want to watch some YouTube videos later in a watch party?

Comment

It is your source I dispute and as an American I am frustrated how easily our citizens are tricked or mislead by fake news outlets posing as reliable news sources. You get your information from a known Russian backed company that produces conspiracy based articles that are unfounded and unreliable but used to spread fear and mistrust into other countries citizens. They, by their own description are not a NEWS agency and is a opinion based publication but masks that by presenting themselves as a reliable news source. PRO RUSSIAN propaganda all the way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge
              facts are facts.

try this one, with stats directly from the cdc:

https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cd...ate-below-0-3/

Comment

facts are facts.

try this one, with stats directly from the cdc:

https://reason.com/2020/05/24/the-cd...ate-below-0-3/
                Facts are Facts but just as important is your ability to dissect the information in front of you and make informed statements. You do not have that ability so stop trying. You are not qualified.

Comment

Facts are Facts but just as important is your ability to dissect the information in front of you and make informed statements. You do not have that ability so stop trying. You are not qualified.
                  Really?

Why don't you break it down for then. I'll wait.

Comment

Statistics say:

You have a better chance of dying in a car accident then from Covid.

we should probably consider banning cars, just to be safe.
                    Omigod, car accidents are now contagious?

I think the threat of Covid-19 is waaaay overblown by the media but there are about 35-40K deaths a year in the US for car accidents. The pandemic killed almost twice that number just in the month of April. Soooooo . . . I'm guessing you aren't a math major are you?

Why are you spreading lies about cars? They aren't that dangerous.

Comment

Omigod, car accidents are now contagious?

I think the threat of Covid-19 is waaaay overblown by the media but there are about 35-40K deaths a year in the US for car accidents. The pandemic killed almost twice that number just in the month of April. Soooooo . . . I'm guessing you aren't a math major are you?

Why are you spreading lies about cars? They aren't that dangerous.
                      Straight from the article that you apparently didn't read (there are links embedded in the article to the relative stats).

"The CDC estimates the death rate from COVID-19 for those under 50 is 1 in 5,000 for those with symptoms, which would be 1 in 6,725 overall, but again, almost all those who die have specific comorbidities or underlying conditions. Those without them are more likely to die in a car accident. And schoolchildren, whose lives, mental health, and education we are destroying, are more likely to get struck by lightning."

Comment

Straight from the article that you apparently didn't read (there are links embedded in the article to the relative stats).

"The CDC estimates the death rate from COVID-19 for those under 50 is 1 in 5,000 for those with symptoms, which would be 1 in 6,725 overall, but again, almost all those who die have specific comorbidities or underlying conditions. Those without them are more likely to die in a car accident. And schoolchildren, whose lives, mental health, and education we are destroying, are more likely to get struck by lightning."
                        Great post.

However, it's safe to say that the poster you're referring to is morbidly obese. Maybe over 50, so ze is much more at risk of dying of Covid then wrecking zer prius.

Comment

Really?

Why don't you break it down for then. I'll wait.
                          There is nothing to breakdown for you. Everyone has an opinion, you chose to share your opinion and attempted to back it up with data from a publication that is a known conspiracy and false news provider. You obviously believe those type of articles and it aligns with your political views or you would not have been exposed to it on your own, you elected to then share it.
                          I countered your views based off of your provided source and gave my opinion how americans are too easily manipulated by false news and buy into something they really do not know or understand but want to pretend they do after reading one or two articles.
                          People want to politicize this pandemic and should not be.
                          That is it..there is no "light bulb" moment coming.

Comment

There is nothing to breakdown for you. Everyone has an opinion, you chose to share your opinion and attempted to back it up with data from a publication that is a known conspiracy and false news provider. You obviously believe those type of articles and it aligns with your political views or you would not have been exposed to it on your own, you elected to then share it.
                            I countered your views based off of your provided source and gave my opinion how americans are too easily manipulated by false news and buy into something they really do not know or understand but want to pretend they do after reading one or two articles.
                            Ahhh...so you don't like the messenger (ZeroHedge) and can't dispute the facts....from the CDC...because they are facts.

Facts and statistics hold more water then OPINIONS. Sorry.

Comment

Ahhh...so you don't like the messenger (ZeroHedge) and can't dispute the facts....from the CDC...because they are facts.

Facts and statistics hold more water then OPINIONS. Sorry.
                              My god you do not get it!!!

Comment

I hope you have now realized that you are trying to respond to a moron with limited comprehension skills. Even though you refuted what he said using his own garbage, he still didn't get that. I will give you the same advice that I try to give everyone else. You will never be able to get back the time you spend responding to idiots. You wont change their outlook and logic doesn't playba rolw in their lives. So I suggest completely ignoring them..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X