Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    At florida premier we are in the youth soccer business. The leadership here is working around the clock behind the scenes to grow our membership and provide our employee with the most competitive wages. Once the deal is done we will announce it. If you are a tbu parent run from that place. Tbu is starting its downward spiral. If you are a coach take a good hard look at what is going on their. AL is going to replace all the staff with yes men and women.

Behind the scenes huh? That's why your club comes on here fabricating news and bashing TBU. The fact is NM is an amateur! Does not have a clue what he is doing, rushes to hire coaches. Goes and hires two ECNL Directors that have no experience in being Directors, again just because you are a college coach does not mean you are a good Director. Directors have to be there all the time, so they can oversee their programs and should know every player in the program regardless of age group. Can't do that if you are not there full time! The truth is DB & CB were let go because they were never there during the fall & and part time during the Spring. Their priority is USF and can't blame them for that. However, do you think swapping colors is going to change that. I highly doubt it! NM also thought hiring them would take the top talent from TBU. Did not happen either and the only way for everyone to know, is not by posting on here claiming that the club has. This will clearly show in Aug when the season kicks off. That's if the season kicks off. The facts are TBU/CC have the best talent pool on the boys side with their DA teams! On the girls side, there is no question TBU has the best girls talent on the ECNL side. Talent is talent folks!

Comment

If you go on winning then all of the coaches at Florida Premier would be fired. They have never won anything but USA league. You actually think your club will compete next season. Bold prediction is every team will be in last place next season in ECNL and regional.

By the way what’s up with the last minute illegal practice you had yesterday? Where is the safety protocols? You know very well why you had an illegal practice when the fields aren’t even open. Because you know that the top players from other clubs aren’t coming. Illegal practice I mean illegal internal tryout means your desperate FL Premier now your scrambling because you actually thought because you got some new uniforms and a couple No name coaches that players were going to flock to your sorry as club. You still are the club you have always been. Everybody’s bitchhhhh

Comment

If you go on winning then all of the coaches at Florida Premier would be fired. They have never won anything but USA league. You actually think your club will compete next season. Bold prediction is every team will be in last place next season in ECNL and regional.

By the way what’s up with the last minute illegal practice you had yesterday? Where is the safety protocols? You know very well why you had an illegal practice when the fields aren’t even open. Because you know that the top players from other clubs aren’t coming. Illegal practice I mean illegal internal tryout means your desperate FL Premier now your scrambling because you actually thought because you got some new uniforms and a couple No name coaches that players were going to flock to your sorry as club. You still are the club you have always been. Everybody’s bitchhhhh
        I thought we live in America. If kids want to get together and play soccer, how is this illegal. Let me remind you Florida premier defeated your tbu and won your sh itty ac/dc tournament last season. Your talking smack and can not win your own tournament. Our membership is growing your is declining. In the youth soccer business membership translate into money. This means Florida premier is making more money than tbu. Unlike tbu we don't lie to our membership. Tbu's open enrollment plan was a desperate attempt to try and generate revenue. At florida premier we don't need to to rush our members in making quick deposit for spots on teams that does not exist. I am very much looking forward to next season. Tbu ecnl r teams will certainly lose to Florida premier. This is guaranteed.

Comment

At florida premier we are in the youth soccer business. The leadership here is working around the clock behind the scenes to grow our membership and provide our employee with the most competitive wages. Once the deal is done we will announce it. If you are a tbu parent run from that place. Tbu is starting its downward spiral. If you are a coach take a good hard look at what is going on their. AL is going to replace all the staff with yes men and women.

Your leadership is working around the clock posting on talking soccer. You'd think you'd have much more important things to do. You say KJ is coming to FP but now the story is that FP is only in discussions with him but you hope you can make an offer that he can't refuse and TBU can't match. So the post was a lie. You say you have no mommy/daddy coaches. Lie. You say you haven't offered players spots. Lie.

Its obvious to everyone that you want to be TBU so bad, you are offering coaches ridiculous money, and trying hard to replace your players with TBU players and thats all good because we are the gold standard for youth soccer in the Tampa Bay area right now. Everyone is competitive and wants the best players and the biggest club, no problems with club competition at all, it will be great for the players eventually, but everyone sees through your BS all over TS. Its unattractive

Comment

I thought we live in America. If kids want to get together and play soccer, how is this illegal. Let me remind you Florida premier defeated your tbu and won your sh itty ac/dc tournament last season. Your talking smack and can not win your own tournament. Our membership is growing your is declining. In the youth soccer business membership translate into money. This means Florida premier is making more money than tbu. Unlike tbu we don't lie to our membership. Tbu's open enrollment plan was a desperate attempt to try and generate revenue. At florida premier we don't need to to rush our members in making quick deposit for spots on teams that does not exist. I am very much looking forward to next season. Tbu ecnl r teams will certainly lose to Florida premier. This is guaranteed.

Stop talking out of your @$$

Comment

If you come on her pumping your chest about beating our third/fourth tier teams then go ahead. What's funny, is that those are the same players your club is recruiting for your ECNL teams.lol By looking below, your teams weren't even that dominant! Facts are below...

http://events.gotsport.com/events/?EventID=72110

Comment

Your leadership is working around the clock posting on talking soccer. You'd think you'd have much more important things to do. You say KJ is coming to FP but now the story is that FP is only in discussions with him but you hope you can make an offer that he can't refuse and TBU can't match. So the post was a lie. You say you have no mommy/daddy coaches. Lie. You say you haven't offered players spots. Lie.

Its obvious to everyone that you want to be TBU so bad, you are offering coaches ridiculous money, and trying hard to replace your players with TBU players and thats all good because we are the gold standard for youth soccer in the Tampa Bay area right now. Everyone is competitive and wants the best players and the biggest club, no problems with club competition at all, it will be great for the players eventually, but everyone sees through your BS all over TS. Its unattractive
                You must not know. I will enlighten you. Tbu has lost close to 100 players for next season. Your leadership went to sporting Tampa bay in an attempt to replace the members that were discussed with tbu and left. Currently your leadership is frantically trying to sort through the mess AL has created. The coaches has recognize the mess and is jumping ship. I be completely honest with you. The coaches are always looking for an easy pay day. Florida premier will not claim because of a particular coach our club is better. Our club is better than tbu because we make more money than tbu. Tell tbu to go trophies hunting. Get your use car salesperson coaches out their and sell the 20 % scholarship possibly with ecnl. Go lie to your membership that tbu can develop players. Everyone knows the tbu darling 07 ecnl girls team is made up of player from other club.

Comment

If you come on her pumping your chest about beating our third/fourth tier teams then go ahead. What's funny, is that those are the same players your club is recruiting for your ECNL teams.lol By looking below, your teams weren't even that dominant! Facts are below...

http://events.gotsport.com/events/?EventID=72110

All I saw was Florida elite beat tbu pre da 4 to 0. Wow! Tbu has such a great talent pool.

Comment

You must not know. I will enlighten you. Tbu has lost close to 100 players for next season. Your leadership went to sporting Tampa bay in an attempt to replace the members that were discussed with tbu and left. Currently your leadership is frantically trying to sort through the mess AL has created. The coaches has recognize the mess and is jumping ship. I be completely honest with you. The coaches are always looking for an easy pay day. Florida premier will not claim because of a particular coach our club is better. Our club is better than tbu because we make more money than tbu. Tell tbu to go trophies hunting. Get your use car salesperson coaches out their and sell the 20 % scholarship possibly with ecnl. Go lie to your membership that tbu can develop players. Everyone knows the tbu darling 07 ecnl girls team is made up of player from other club.

Show proof or shut it! As far as trophy hunters, please you are the same club that drops their 07B premier players to their Elite teams so they can win a 3rd & 4th tier tournaments. Is that not trophy hunters? Also, I know it's very hard you to comprehend, since you have no experience. If TBU can't develop players, why do they sign the most boys & girls players in the area? If FP develops, why are their college signings so low?

Comment

Show proof or shut it! As far as trophy hunters, please you are the same club that drops their 07B premier players to their Elite teams so they can win a 3rd & 4th tier tournaments. Is that not trophy hunters? Also, I know it's very hard you to comprehend, since you have no experience. If TBU can't develop players, why do they sign the most boys & girls players in the area? If FP develops, why are their college signings so low?

Florida premier does not claim to develop players. We are in the youth soccer business. Parents pay Florida premier, in turn we provide a coach, practices sessions, and games. Florida premier is not delusion enough to believe we can turn every person into a superstar. Our mission is clear make money for the club. Make it fun and competitive for kids. We pride ourselves in being completely open and honest our members.

Comment

Florida premier does not claim to develop players. We are in the youth soccer business. Parents pay Florida premier, in turn we provide a coach, practices sessions, and games. Florida premier is not delusion enough to believe we can turn every person into a superstar. Our mission is clear make money for the club. Make it fun and competitive for kids. We pride ourselves in being completely open and honest our members.
                        KJ is still listed as ECNL DOC on the TBU website. Has he resigned or not? What role would he take at FP? Seems like they have too many coaches as is. I doubt many players would follow him.

Comment

not trying to be unkind, but this doesn't make any sense, but if I understand.... You think the quality of a club is based on its financial statement and the fact that you believe you make more money than TBU that makes you best? Most parents would disagree.

Are you throwing shade on a little girls team? That was their first year together, bringing the TBU north, south and yes, a couple outside players together. Yet you brag that you have brought over close to 100 TBU players so.... that makes you a hypocrite? And while we are on that subject. How many of those players have paid a deposit? So how many do you think have REALLY committed to FP? And do you know how many of your top players are leaving because you brought in players outside the club to replace them? they can come to TBU and be on our second team and play...., ecnl-r against your very best team. LOL

Comment

not trying to be unkind, but this doesn't make any sense, but if I understand.... You think the quality of a club is based on its financial statement and the fact that you believe you make more money than TBU that makes you best? Most parents would disagree.

Are you throwing shade on a little girls team? That was their first year together, bringing the TBU north, south and yes, a couple outside players together. Yet you brag that you have brought over close to 100 TBU players so.... that makes you a hypocrite? And while we are on that subject. How many of those players have paid a deposit? So how many do you think have REALLY committed to FP? And do you know how many of your top players are leaving because you brought in players outside the club to replace them? they can come to TBU and be on our second team and play...., ecnl-r against your very best team. LOL

Agree with what your saying except, does players are not good enough for TBU ECNRL teams. So they will be placed in the Elite or Select level.

Comment

At Florida premier we do not insult little kids. It's a well know fact your 07 consisted of the highly develop pre da player from wff. Without those players your ecnl team would be a .500 team at best. Florida premier is in the youth soccer business. Yes our club is better than tbu because of 4 things. 1. We are open and honest with our members. 2. We make more money. 3. Our members are happy with the service provided. 4. Our employees are well compensated. Florida premier has never stated we develop the best player. Florida premier will leave that lie for tbu to tell. Florida premier will take player from any clubs and place them on an appropriate team. Our player placement process is based on data, unlike tbu's. We offer personal training on a first come first serve sign up bases free of cost to our members. The big difference between Florida premier and tbu is we are a business soccer club and tbu is a marketing soccer club We our a business soccer club, so we pride ourselves on exemplary customer service. As a marketing soccer club tbu prides itself on the pitch before the sale and not the product.

Comment

Why tell the parents not to say anything. You keep circling the issue because you know it’s wrong. If it’s a language problem get an interpreter or have the CEO I mean doc get involved. You say your one club one family but it’s all a facade. Why not have a end of season evaluation for every player and let them know where they stand. Your stupidity shows how blind you are. Part of the process is to inform your parents and players where they see your kid next season and what to work on. Not go hide and just send secret invites and keep all the parents in the dark. You guys go and have an illegal practice with no safety protocols in place. Practice what you preach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X