Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let’s get these posts posted all over social media and let all your friends know that TBU Leadership are big Racist and hate our Hispanic and Black community. Everyone needs to see how much of a racist this TBU leadership is.
    Yeah let’s do that and when everyone sees, that the club has both Hispanics and Black coaches. So F***** ignorant!

Comment

Yeah let’s do that and when everyone sees, that the club has both Hispanics and Black coaches. So F***** ignorant!
      Is this dupid. Being an illegal immigrant has nothing to do with race. You lack the proper documentation to be in the USA. Florida premier folk. The Florida premier coaching staff are race baiter. They con their way in America is probably every social service the USA can provide and hates our country. Ask them why they have not learn to speak English. Their plan is to coach long enough to take White hard earn American Families money and bounce by to their 3 world developing. This is way they are so go at developing. They have living in developing country for their entire life. For once in your life walk up to a America bron person, shake his hand, and say thank you for letting me live here. Can you do that?

Comment

Novi: ok coaches are you excited about tryouts.

Coaching staff: Novi can we reschedule the tryout. One.
        of the parents are mad and they are
        calling ice.

Novi: i got to deal with this sh it again.

Comment

Novi: ok only the coaches with legal permanent residence status will be at the tryout.

Coaching staff: this means their will only be 3 coaches at tryout.

Novi: yeah do you want to be deported.

Comment

Damn, the internet really is a haven for racists isn't it. Sad

Novi: ok only the coaches with legal permanent residence status will be at the tryout.

Coaching staff: this means their will only be 3 coaches at tryout.

Novi: yeah do you want to be deported.

Comment

How much deposit did FP ask for when they offered a spot ? It had to be FREE because they haven’t asked for money from no one. How come FP does everything right ?

wait a minute..... you slammed TBU for offering spots on teams prior to an official, in person tryout, yet FP did the same thing. You have offered spots to players inside and outside the club - the same as TBU. These posts are obviously being generated from staff and you are complete hypocrites

Comment

Damn, the internet really is a haven for racists isn't it. Sad
                I think most people see right through this but in case you can't; these racists posts are all by Lubo and Novi trying to generate sympathy for FP and create a a false perception of those at TBU. It's classic, yet basic trolling. You would think they have better things to do with their time

Comment

Did anyone else watch that clown AL video? He opened enrollment during the pandemic and now crying over tryouts because his County won’t open the fields.

I love my staff (what staff they all resigned?)

Comment

This poster is truly nuts amd needs a life.

I think most people see right through this but in case you can't; these racists posts are all by Lubo and Novi trying to generate sympathy for FP and create a a false perception of those at TBU. It's classic, yet basic trolling. You would think they have better things to do with their time

Comment

Thats funny. Commented under his business name. Very Kevin Durant of him.

But on a serious note Hillsboroughs covid numbers were way higher than pasco so I'm sure they need to be slower in the reopeming.

Did anyone else watch that clown AL video? He opened enrollment during the pandemic and now crying over tryouts because his County won’t open the fields.

I love my staff (what staff they all resigned?)

Comment

Did that Clown really comment on his own video?

Comment

This poster is truly nuts amd needs a life.
                          What a clown!

Comment

Did that Clown really comment on his own video?
                            What a clown

Comment

A message from AL- All Tampa Bay Clubs please don’t have tryouts just have your kids sign up to our open enrollment and they will have a spot at our Club. We still don’t have access to our fields if we did we would open up BUT our kids safety comes first. If you are Hispanic and your parents don’t speak English please don’t sign up for open enrollment. Yours truly “leader of soccer in the United States (GK Coach)”. Gooooo TBU 📣

Comment

The Florida premier coaches are hiding out from ice. Posting random thing on talking soccer is their only source of entertainment. Hey coaches take this time to work on your immigration status.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X