Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FPFC first club to hold tryouts starting May 28th

We just got an email from FPFC that they are starting real tryouts on May 28th. I am proud to say that our club where both of my kids play stayed with the plan on giving everyone an equal opportunity to tryout and did not ask parents for any MONEY. Every time we asked all they said is every kid will get a chance to tryout. Class act club that has their finances straight. They do not need to beg people for deposits and put kids on random teams like our family friends club. Our grandkids will play at FPFC. I am a proud FPFC parent.

Hilarious. Wait until these parents find out about new kids promised spots the past two months and replacing their little Mia’s. I know of at least two age groups that are about to implode. Dumpster fire!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We just got an email from FPFC that they are starting real tryouts on May 28th. I am proud to say that our club where both of my kids play stayed with the plan on giving everyone an equal opportunity to tryout and did not ask parents for any MONEY. Every time we asked all they said is every kid will get a chance to tryout. Class act club that has their finances straight. They do not need to beg people for deposits and put kids on random teams like our family friends club. Our grandkids will play at FPFC. I am a proud FPFC parent.
      They are on top of it. Our child goes to a competing club and they could learn a thing or two about communication with the parents. Fl Premier doesn’t seem to have that problem.

Comment

They have replaced TBU as the biggest vampires in Tampa bay. They have taken TBU's deadwood and unfortunately inherited their morals. Kids and families put at risk, shameful.

Comment

Really? Which two?
          And how do you know? The yapping chuhuahua posts?
          Hilarious. Wait until these parents find out about new kids promised spots the past two months and replacing their little Mia’s. I know of at least two age groups that are about to implode. Dumpster fire!

Comment

Ha ha ha. Wow. A board member from FP posting

The reason FP is back on 5/28 is because they are scared the kids they have been recruiting will ho elsewhere. No confidence in themselves

Comment

Yeah wait until some kid at tryouts comes down with COVID19. This has nothing to do with giving equal opportunity. Bunch of jackasses!

Comment

Yeah wait until some kid at tryouts comes down with COVID19. This has nothing to do with giving equal opportunity. Bunch of jackasses!
                Here comes the TBU trolls, full press attack, their fears of FP holding bonifide tryouts are an actuality is their worse nightmare. AL to staff - call all your players and make sure they commit by Monday. Lol

Comment

TM News: AL what can I do for you ? Do you want me to go get us McDonalds ?
                  AL: TM News just please go on TS and post something bad about FP and order me a number 2.
                  TM News: Yes my Commander

Comment

It's poor form to start this early but it's Pasco so no one should be surprised.

Comment

It’s poor from TBU to have selected all their players and offering players spots from other clubs without trying out. That’s what poor. Florida Premier always did the right thing to have open tryouts even if it was in August. TBU is a FRAUD

Comment

FL Prem has offered spots to kids. I know because my kids were offered. We won't be taking them. I prefer my parent sideline to be alcohol, drug, and scumbag free.

Comment

FL Prem has offered spots to kids. I know because my kids were offered. We won't be taking them. I prefer my parent sideline to be alcohol, drug, and scumbag free.
                          How much deposit did FP ask for when they offered a spot ? It had to be FREE because they haven’t asked for money from no one. How come FP does everything right ?

Comment

Florida Premier has not collected one Penny from anyone. They will NEVER be TBU. But good try.

Comment

How much deposit did FP ask for when they offered a spot ? It had to be FREE because they haven’t asked for money from no one. How come FP does everything right ?
                              When coach asks player and parent, parent and player say no, it never gets to a financial transaction.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X