Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    morning troll. you are same person who keeps posting this on every thread on this topic.
    Hi this is someone else (Not the same guy)
    All very true. But kids soccer can wait a little longer

Comment

ECNL issued guidelines but none of it matters until state local authorities issue guidelines on kid sports, summer camps and other activities. From NY board

Looks like August is soonest the kids will return to competition. Hopefully stage 2 starting soon. Each stage is a minimum of 2 weeks.

Step-by-step guide to a five-phased initiation of training:
      Phase 1: Training at Home
      Phase 2: Small Group Training at Club Facilities
      Phase 3: Limited Team Training
      Phase 4: Full Team Training
      Phase 5: Local Competition

https://www.eliteclubsnationalleague...cs.-V5-Doc.pdf

Comment

You crazy parents need to get a life. Its just soccer. The kids can wait . Its the crazy parents that have nothing else in there lives that cant wait. There is noting more important then health .!

Comment

Where are the thick moms?

Comment

You crazy parents need to get a life. Its just soccer. The kids can wait . Its the crazy parents that have nothing else in there lives that cant wait. There is noting more important then health .!
            The kids want to return. You and your snowflakes can stay on your couch and watch out of a window while others return to enjoying life. You are perfectly welcomed to join but you can not and should not try to dictate to me and my family what works for us. I don't need a nanny.

Comment

The kids want to return. You and your snowflakes can stay on your couch and watch out of a window while others return to enjoying life. You are perfectly welcomed to join but you can not and should not try to dictate to me and my family what works for us. I don't need a nanny.
              It goes both way you dumb azz. Think before you speak, clown.

Comment

Stay home you snowflake. More playing time for Suzy on the 25 player rosters out there.

Free country. Don’t tell me what I can/can’t do. If there is an option to stay home, do so. I don’t want your opinions impacting my choice.

Are you “pro-choice”?

FREEDOM!

Comment

Stay home you snowflake. More playing time for Suzy on the 25 player rosters out there.

Free country. Don’t tell me what I can/can’t do. If there is an option to stay home, do so. I don’t want your opinions impacting my choice.

Are you “pro-choice”?

FREEDOM!
                  Bleach man!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X