X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas returns to play! - Come on NJ!

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/fc-d...ing-on-may-31/

FC Dallas Youth teams are aiming to begin conducting full team training sessions on May 31, in compliance with new guidance from Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

The club’s youth teams have already begun limited small group training activities under Phase I of Texas’ re-opening process. Following the return to full team training on May 31, Texas youth teams will be able to resume competition as early as June 15.

Texas has become the latest state to push toward a return for youth soccer and other sports. The Arizona Soccer Association began its return-to-play process over the weekend, while US Club Soccer‘s national suspension of soccer activities expired today, May 18.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.soccerwire.com/news/fc-d...ing-on-may-31/

FC Dallas Youth teams are aiming to begin conducting full team training sessions on May 31, in compliance with new guidance from Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

The club’s youth teams have already begun limited small group training activities under Phase I of Texas’ re-opening process. Following the return to full team training on May 31, Texas youth teams will be able to resume competition as early as June 15.

Texas has become the latest state to push toward a return for youth soccer and other sports. The Arizona Soccer Association began its return-to-play process over the weekend, while US Club Soccer‘s national suspension of soccer activities expired today, May 18.
    What don't you Trumpees understand? This the New York area. We've been hit harder than Texas and Arizona.

Let me ask you something. If this backfires, then what? Do we shut down until 2022? Have patience. There's no difference between now and August at this point.

Let's say they allow individual training now with each kid 10 yards apart and no more than 30 on the field. That's for two weeks.

Next comes small group training which takes us to mid June. Then full group training in July. You still won't play games until August. Might as well wait and go straight to full team training in August.

Comment

August is High School soccer preseason you moron.

Go back into your house and hide.

Comment

What don't you Trumpees understand? This the New York area. We've been hit harder than Texas and Arizona.

Let me ask you something. If this backfires, then what? Do we shut down until 2022? Have patience. There's no difference between now and August at this point.

Let's say they allow individual training now with each kid 10 yards apart and no more than 30 on the field. That's for two weeks.

Next comes small group training which takes us to mid June. Then full group training in July. You still won't play games until August. Might as well wait and go straight to full team training in August.
        So only Trumpeters believe in freedom and ability to make own decisions instead of nanny state doing it for me and my family? Sorry. Open it up. If you don't want to participate, safely, exercise your freedom to stay away. But the masses should not be held hostage by the few.

Comment

So only Trumpeters believe in freedom and ability to make own decisions instead of nanny state doing it for me and my family? Sorry. Open it up. If you don't want to participate, safely, exercise your freedom to stay away. But the masses should not be held hostage by the few.
          BINGO - if you don’t want your kid to participate he/she doesn’t have to ! And remember next time you vote don’t pick a Democrat Dictator!

Comment

The masses are not the ones you should be siding with during the Pandemic. The only thing true about this situation is that common sense is not common. and the "masses" never disappoints to be the stupidest people in the room.

Comment

You must have a rich daddy.....

Comment

If you want to hide in your house for the next year so be it but the few counties in northern NJ shouldn't drag down the rest of the state. Soccer doesn't just exist in the counties above Burlington and Ocean. SJ has about the same combined as Essex or Hudson counties. So why can't we have our practice time or our SJGSL or USYS/EDP league divisions back. Sure we don't have the almighty PDA North teams or WC or the other ECNL clubs in NY doesn't mean youth soccer here doesn't mean as much.

And for the record....One side of the family lives in northern NJ. We have had a half dozen deaths and almost 2 dozen fall ill. Those that have passed were all 80 yrs old and older. Several lived in nursing homes.

I don't take it lightly that things up north and in NY are bad but facts are facts. 20% of people tested had antibodies. Just the numbers - 8.4m people in NYC, 20% 1.7m people, 191k bad enough they got tested, 50k hospitalized, 16k confirmed deaths with another 5k probable. So, 11% had symptoms bad enough to prompt testing of which 3% were hospitalized with 1.2% passing away. Typical flu mortality rate is 1%. Flu infects 9-25% of the population every year but you don't see any news articles about it as a pandemic and that's with flu shots yearly. Anyone ever think this is natures way of trying to balance out the life expectancy of humans? Average life span has almost tripled since the dawn of time and we now have 6 billion more people than we did just 100 years ago.

But what do I know. I'm not a doctor. I just like numbers and looking things up.

Comment

King Murphy said he wants to open NJ as a whole, not by counties.

Comment

Fall HS sports RIP?

With guidelines of masks and no spectators it doesn’t seem like any school will sign up. Especially with geriatric refs

https://www.nj.com/highschoolsports/...ew-normal.html

Comment

BINGO - if you don’t want your kid to participate he/she doesn’t have to ! And remember next time you vote don’t pick a Democrat Dictator!
                      Go suck Trump's Cheeto Dyck you POS! I hope you and your fycking kids suffer through this miserable disease like thousands already have. Then maybe you'll have some fycking compassion you loser.

Comment

If no HS, have the players play club in the fall.

These regulations are for SCHOOL, not CLUB...

Comment

Go suck Trump's Cheeto Dyck you POS! I hope you and your fycking kids suffer through this miserable disease like thousands already have. Then maybe you'll have some fycking compassion you loser.
                          Anger much? Must have a rich dad...

Comment

Anger much? Must have a rich dad...
                            No. The poster is right. If we haven't learned compassion and humility after this, when will we? Thanks to Orange Crush we're in this mess. Over 90,000 gone. Countless jobs gone. "We're doing a great job." Brilliant. It's sad what we have become with this clown. And somehow, people still support him.

That's our mindset here. "If me and my family are good, forget everyone else."

Comment

No. The poster is right. If we haven't learned compassion and humility after this, when will we? Thanks to Orange Crush we're in this mess. Over 90,000 gone. Countless jobs gone. "We're doing a great job." Brilliant. It's sad what we have become with this clown. And somehow, people still support him.

That's our mindset here. "If me and my family are good, forget everyone else."
                              Liberal sheep alert! ^^^^^

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X