Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU Open Enrollment

Current TBU members - thoughts? Confused? What's your take to this new system of tryouts?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Current TBU members - thoughts? Confused? What's your take to this new system of tryouts?
    I think it is clever, TBU continues to innovate.

Comment

Agreed, what's not to like?

Comment

Its a money grab for sure. We will guarantee your kid a spot the team. What team will be determined later on. I guess if your kid is good and has a reputation you have nothing to worry about. If you are coming in from another state good luck.

Comment

I think the other clubs call that open enrollment...OneClubOneFamily..

Comment

Cash grab $$$$$. On and on it goes keep on rolling

Comment

Its a money grab for sure. We will guarantee your kid a spot the team. What team will be determined later on. I guess if your kid is good and has a reputation you have nothing to worry about. If you are coming in from another state good luck.
              How is it any different than tryouts in person? You can tell a whole lot about the level the kid belongs at by just asking what club/team did your kid play on last year?

Comment

Cash grab $$$$$. On and on it goes keep on rolling
                Only dumb a zz people criticize a business for trying to be profitable. Cash grab is the whole point of being in business. Why is wal-mart, Tesla, and Amazon in business. Coner the market and grab all the cash. You do realize soccer clubs are making money from the people willing to pay. No one is stealing your money. Take this from a club employee. I wake up every day happy. Because I know people like you exist. You spend all your time complaining but, you are the first one to pay a deposit. From me and the many club employees, thank you for your business.

Comment

How is it any different than tryouts in person? You can tell a whole lot about the level the kid belongs at by just asking what club/team did your kid play on last year?
                  Because after tryouts in person, you are told what team you will be on. Different leagues have different registration fees. So they are taking your money and you are trusting that they put your kid on the team he/she only wishes to be on.

Comment

Only dumb a zz people criticize a business for trying to be profitable. Cash grab is the whole point of being in business. Why is wal-mart, Tesla, and Amazon in business. Coner the market and grab all the cash. You do realize soccer clubs are making money from the people willing to pay. No one is stealing your money. Take this from a club employee. I wake up every day happy. Because I know people like you exist. You spend all your time complaining but, you are the first one to pay a deposit. From me and the many club employees, thank you for your business.
                    your product is S h I T. You know it! We all know it! Not buying your entitled BS

Comment

Troll.

Comment

Because after tryouts in person, you are told what team you will be on. Different leagues have different registration fees. So they are taking your money and you are trusting that they put your kid on the team he/she only wishes to be on.
                        You are correct. You are wishing your child on a team. The professional at Tbu will decide which team they belong on. The confusion was on your part. You may leave tbu and we will refund your deposit. If you leave, you will end up on a first team at another club. The first team at other club is the equivalent to tbu 3 team. Basically you left a second team at tbu for a first team lable with third team skills.

Comment

You are correct. You are wishing your child on a team. The professional at Tbu will decide which team they belong on. The confusion was on your part. You may leave tbu and we will refund your deposit. If you leave, you will end up on a first team at another club. The first team at other club is the equivalent to tbu 3 team. Basically you left a second team at tbu for a first team lable with third team skills.
                          Not really your not qualified to iD players because you have a D liscense and you have no clue because you have no data to measure it. So you pick the players with absolutely zero iq. Why because you can’t see the brain

Comment

Not really your not qualified to iD players because you have a D liscense and you have no clue because you have no data to measure it. So you pick the players with absolutely zero iq. Why because you can’t see the brain
                            I know with a 100% certainty. Players that leave tbu for other clubs in the area has a low iq. I can't blame the kids because the parents are responsible for the decisions. All parents that leave tbu for another club in the area must have a low iq.

Comment

I think the "three nights of tryouts for 90-minutes each with 80 players and 2 coaches, with no coaches writing anything down" are over-rated.

This might be an improvement.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X