•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. They will just do local games and travel across the country for DPL
    inter league games to lose against California teams
    Can someone tell the pinecrest admin that they need good teams to play in top travel heavy leagues. Have they looked at the NPL standings from last year and years past before they make these decisions. Even sadder is they pay Weston to participate in these leagues.

Asleep at the wheel.

Comment

Can someone tell the pinecrest admin that they need good teams to play in top travel heavy leagues. Have they looked at the NPL standings from last year and years past before they make these decisions. Even sadder is they pay Weston to participate in these leagues.

Asleep at the wheel.
      That is so hilarious you must be a Las Vegas comedian. I will tell you what is even sadder than that. It is that my husband probably makes in a month what it takes you a year to make. You see we are winning where it counts and that is at life. So you go back to writing your little jokes while you drink your six pack of malt liquor in your Sunrise trailer park home.
      Have a nice day.

Comment

That is so hilarious you must be a Las Vegas comedian. I will tell you what is even sadder than that. It is that my husband probably makes in a month what it takes you a year to make. You see we are winning where it counts and that is at life. So you go back to writing your little jokes while you drink your six pack of malt liquor in your Sunrise trailer park home.
        Have a nice day.
        Funny part is you think having money is winning at life which believe me I am
        Very well off is most important. While your husband probably has three girl friends on the side while he is on his business trips.

At the end. You are a perfect example of what pinecrest stands for .
        All about the money and status not family . Love . Religion . support and most important the kids

Thank you for making my point even clearer . At the end you don’t worry. Tell your husband to donate some money to pinecrest they will need it. I am taking my kids to Sunprime . Any other parent reading this would be wise to do the same.

Comment

Have a nice day.
          Lady this is a soccer forum, you have no clue of what soccer is so you come to talk about something completely unrelated that nobody cares and most likely a lie, your husband is probably unemployed and having to deal with you at home, must be hell!. Your husband is a wimp, you need a real man that has a job and puts you in a muzzle. People usually boast of what they lack and I believe you are the case. Go take your meds. Jajaja

Comment

Have a nice day.
            Please don’t come here faking you are a Pinecrest mom. You are an embarrassment for our community. We don’t brag about how much our husbands make, we show and you have no class coming to this forum to talk about non sense instead of an educated response from a real soccer mom
            Your insecurities show when you try to put down people anonymously. You are in no way part of our group

Comment

Please don’t come here faking you are a Pinecrest mom. You are an embarrassment for our community. We don’t brag about how much our husbands make, we show and you have no class coming to this forum to talk about non sense instead of an educated response from a real soccer mom
              Your insecurities show when you try to put down people anonymously. You are in no way part of our group
              Oh Honey the one that is outside the group is you.

Comment

Oh Honey the one that is outside the group is you.
                Your husband must be a moron to be married to someone like you

Comment

Your husband must be a moron to be married to someone like you
                  Sad part is that this is probably a admin. Or board member .
                  Now they are driving me crazy to register with no try outs and turn over $300+
                  By Sunday. Let’s not forget they charged us for entire year this season and already
                  Want a car payment during this pandemic. No consideration towards families and their hardships. They are all about the money , not improving teams and developing players.

It’s so obvious . Shame on you honey , whoever you are.

Comment

Sad part is that this is probably a admin. Or board member .
                    Now they are driving me crazy to register with no try outs and turn over $300+
                    By Sunday. Let’s not forget they charged us for entire year this season and already
                    Want a car payment during this pandemic. No consideration towards families and their hardships. They are all about the money , not improving teams and developing players.

It’s so obvious . Shame on you honey , whoever you are.
                    We are not running a charity, no one is forcing you to turn anything over. All we ask is that you make a swift decision so that we may move on to the next willing candidate. Trust me we are currently having to turn away very qualified players due to the demand that the DPL membership has provided us.

Comment

We are not running a charity, no one is forcing you to turn anything over. All we ask is that you make a swift decision so that we may move on to the next willing candidate. Trust me we are currently having to turn away very qualified players due to the demand that the DPL membership has provided us.
                      DPL? That’s a fourth tier league. Jeez, talk about clueless

Comment

DPL ??? Ok now you know this whole thing is fake. Move long nothing to see here

Comment

I am certain the one that is clueless is you honey
                          Please move along you are not welcomed at our club.

Comment

I am certain the one that is clueless is you honey
                            Please move along you are not welcomed at our club.
                            Oh . I’m not part of your club. You see, I like top flight soccer. I can go watch the YMCA play if I had an interest in the level of competition Pinecrest is playing in. Laughable!

Comment

Just reading this, you are so incredibly lost, people is running away from DPL into ECNL/ECRL or anywhere they are accepted, Dade County is fortunate of counting now with the ECNL South Region, they have soccer dedicated fields and no part time baseball parks or empty lots where Pinecrest has to cancel training every time sprinkles because they turn into mud pools. Are you aware of the big scum you are into? Your best players have been leaving for the last 3 season to the former GDA and ultimately ECNL. Everyone knows DPL will empty Pinecrest’s rosters this season while ECRL South Region has record tryout registration.

Comment

Just reading this, you are so incredibly lost, people is running away from DPL into ECNL/ECRL or anywhere they are accepted, Dade County is fortunate of counting now with the ECNL South Region, they have soccer dedicated fields and no part time baseball parks or empty lots where Pinecrest has to cancel training every time sprinkles because they turn into mud pools. Are you aware of the big scum you are into? Your best players have been leaving for the last 3 season to the former GDA and ultimately ECNL. Everyone knows DPL will empty Pinecrest’s rosters this season while ECRL South Region has record tryout registration.
                                FYI.... Prime ECRL will be played at the West Pines fields... not in Dade County.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X