•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soccer

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Title con posts on multiple state boards 😆
    i see libby posting on multible boards stay in your own faggot state. spend some of the money from the check you were happy to receive from Donald TRUMP you hypocrite.

You got a lot of money for someone who lives in mom and dads basement.

Comment

i see libby posting on multible boards stay in your own faggot state. spend some of the money from the check you were happy to receive from Donald TRUMP you hypocrite.

Its my money, as I am a taxpayer, and I am not even that guy, the fact that Trump held up the checks just so he could have his name printed on them (true story) says all you need to know about this piece of crap....

Comment

California just shut down fall play for all their D2 state colleges

Its my money, as I am a taxpayer, and I am not even that guy, the fact that Trump held up the checks just so he could have his name printed on them (true story) says all you need to know about this piece of crap....
        it was his idea, he knows its your money, thats why you got it....if you were smart you would have gotten it directly deposited in your bank account like i did (i got mine i think 4 weeks ago. (fyi, hes not taking a dime of salary for his service to our country as he is donating it all to charity).

says all you need to know that you are a dumb piece of crap...

Comment

I didn't get one, make too much money...

Comment

Still keeping it classy ^ like his idol Trump. Insults are always a way to win people over.

Comment

Still keeping it classy ^ like his idol Trump. Insults are always a way to win people over.
              In this pricey are many of us made too much. Doesn't mean we're not huritng (my spouses salary was halved but still employed). No jobs for the college or HS kids this summer either to help cover they everyday expenses.

Comment

it was his idea, he knows its your money, thats why you got it....if you were smart you would have gotten it directly deposited in your bank account like i did (i got mine i think 4 weeks ago. (fyi, hes not taking a dime of salary for his service to our country as he is donating it all to charity).

Trump is incapable of empathy, he is unqualified to be President, the job requires putting the country before yourself, you, and him, should drown in flaming piles of poop in hell.

Comment

Trump is incapable of empathy, he is unqualified to be President, the job requires putting the country before yourself, you, and him, should drown in flaming piles of poop in hell.
                  I didnt vote for Trump, but where in the Constitution is that requirement? I must have missed it in Con. Law. It's amazing how anonymity allows others to show their utter lack of intellect and sanity.

Comment

"EMPATHY" the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

TRUMP is our president and out leader, he is not your personal life coach.

"the job requires putting the country before yourself"

At 73 years old (74 next month) TRUMP has stepped away from his billion dollar business for his sense of duty to help his country (he has stated many many times in the 80s that he would never run for president as it does not pay, watch his interview with Opra, but maybe he would run if things got really bad)....ALL THIS JUST SO HE CAN CONSTANTLY BE HARASSED, SLANDERED, HIS WORDS CONSTANTLY BEING TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT BY corrupt fake news media, as well as constantly being attacked by Republicans and democrats alike.

TRUMP has refused to take the presidential salary, (hes not allowed to refuse it so he donates it to charity).

WHO else does all this as a senior citizen?

TRUMP has put the USA ahead of himself since day 1. have you?

Comment

"EMPATHY" the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

TRUMP is our president and out leader, he is not your personal life coach.

"the job requires putting the country before yourself"

At 73 years old (74 next month) TRUMP has stepped away from his billion dollar business for his sense of duty to help his country (he has stated many many times in the 80s that he would never run for president as it does not pay, watch his interview with Opra, but maybe he would run if things got really bad)....ALL THIS JUST SO HE CAN CONSTANTLY BE HARASSED, SLANDERED, HIS WORDS CONSTANTLY BEING TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT BY corrupt fake news media, as well as constantly being attacked by Republicans and democrats alike.

TRUMP has refused to take the presidential salary, (hes not allowed to refuse it so he donates it to charity).

WHO else does all this as a senior citizen?

Please, you can't really believe this...Trump (and his corrupt family) has made more money off this illegitimate Presidency than he had in the past 10 years prior to his inauguration. He only decided to run because Roger Stone convinced him of the monetary advantages and Roger Ailes convinced him that he could parlay a Presidential run into a TV network that Ailes would run for him (I guess he was running out of women to rape at Fox News). If you think any of this is because of altruism, you are beyond insane.

Comment

"Trump (and his corrupt family) has made more money off this illegitimate Presidency"

Please explain why Trumps presidency is "illegitimate". Im at a loss.

Comment

Must be nice to get free money from the government because you're deemed "in need" because you don't make a lot of money. Sounds a lot like other social plans that Trump lovers complain about...weird. Guess because it's for you, it's OK.

Comment

Must be nice to get free money from the government because you're deemed "in need" because you don't make a lot of money. Sounds a lot like other social plans that Trump lovers complain about...weird. Guess because it's for you, it's OK.
                            nice try for the poor spin attempt. this is not a "social plan" as you put it. its a direct emergency response that was voted on and approved by the house....Take your money and remember BUY AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS!!!!! SUPPORT AMERICA AND ITS CITIZENS!!!

Comment

Trump spent $125M on golf trips in 3 years (I'll spare you the But Obama! comparisons - that much was spent on the Obama family in 8 years). That negates the salary savings by several decades. Then there's the money his resorts take in for staff to stay when he's there. He even charges the Secret Service for using his golf carts.

Remember how he said he'd never golf? How quickly cons forget. He's spent 1/3 of his presidency at Trump properties. He's played twice as many rounds as Obama did his first three years.
                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...nded-property/

Comment

Trump spent $125M on golf trips in 3 years (I'll spare you the But Obama! comparisons - that much was spent on the Obama family in 8 years). That negates the salary savings by several decades. Then there's the money his resorts take in for staff to stay when he's there. He even charges the Secret Service for using his golf carts.

Remember how he said he'd never golf? How quickly cons forget. He's spent 1/3 of his presidency at Trump properties. He's played twice as many rounds as Obama did his first three years.
                                https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...nded-property/
                                nice try but washington post is owned and operated by liberals so the credibility of this media outlet is sh-t.

Is it OK, that Obama took many many many family vacations to hawaii? I say Yes, why not?
                                Is it OK that Obama spent many many many hours playing basketball with many invited notable guests? I say Yes, why not?
                                Its certainly OK that Obama also played a lot of golf (honestly I'm not personally cataloging obamas hours golfing vs TRUMPS) I doubt you are either (but you will post BULL**** on a subject you know nothing about right?).

In the end, Obama still took his salary $400,000 yr salary as he was certainly entitled and deserving of it to it as well as separate expense accounts on top of it.

The POTUS certainly is entitled to downtime anytime he feels he wants it as the POTUS is the probably the most stressful job a human being can endure.

Lets get something straight I mostly did not agree with obamas policies while he was in office but I supported him none the less while he was in office. Lets thank him and the other former POTUS for there service. Same with TRUMP when his service is over (hopefully in 2024) We are all supposed to be Americans 1st (not republican or democrat 1st).

You can disagree but you can also still have CLASS and show RESPECT.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X