We have to get kids back to playing sports again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s going to be a few more months. And then if the fall is as bad as expected that will also be postponed. The kids will be fine without soccer for a while. It’s the parents that are the problem.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry pal but I don’t think China and Russia share our values when it comes to youth sports, it’s part of the fabric of this country and needs to be reinstated ASAP. Let the kids be free!

Comment

It’s going to be a few more months. And then if the fall is as bad as expected that will also be postponed. The kids will be fine without soccer for a while. It’s the parents that are the problem.
      Do you know how stupid you are? The kids will be fine. Hey jack*****...take anything away from a kid for a year, do you think it's the same? no matter who they are? you are f'ing with kids lives here. glad you think it's about the parents. i'm trying to keep my daughters on a constructive healthy path in life and sports are integral part of that. the pre adolescent and early teen years for girls are monumental in shaping their lives, character, etc....sure let's take away sports for a year. they will be fine. kids are so resilient. pukes like you during this "crisis" make me sick.

Comment

Lolololol. You are clueless. It’s soccer. Need to be a little more well rounded. Too funny.

Do you know how stupid you are? The kids will be fine. Hey jack*****...take anything away from a kid for a year, do you think it's the same? no matter who they are? you are f'ing with kids lives here. glad you think it's about the parents. i'm trying to keep my daughters on a constructive healthy path in life and sports are integral part of that. the pre adolescent and early teen years for girls are monumental in shaping their lives, character, etc....sure let's take away sports for a year. they will be fine. kids are so resilient. pukes like you during this "crisis" make me sick.

Comment

Lolololol. You are clueless. It’s soccer. Need to be a little more well rounded. Too funny.
          again, do you know how stupid you are? you are so sad. such a clearly myopic simpleton without a single fiber of clarity in your being. "well rounded" "too funny". hey genius if there are no sports which is OUTDOORS, then there will be no school given INDOORS is where the virus thrives and proliferates....so then your well rounded sht soccer child will be home with you 24/7 getting "well rounded" in the mid section playing Minecraft and zooming, snapchatting and facetiming with her friends....oh Susie go for another walk or bike ride around the block, count the blue jays and robins in the backyard, do an art project and play the piano...you should focus on reading 17,000 more books to become well rounded....way to go tool. super intelligent you are. oh and btw I would love to compare my kid to yours in every single facet of the term "well rounded" and forget soccer...in that department it would be the biggest landslide in my favor as well.

Comment

If your daughters are being reared by you, they are nowhere near a "constructive healthy path". How about you get your fat ass off the couch, stop hiding behind a key board and get outside with your daughters and do something constructive as a family?

Comment

Lolololol. Please keep posting. It’s good stuff.

again, do you know how stupid you are? you are so sad. such a clearly myopic simpleton without a single fiber of clarity in your being. "well rounded" "too funny". hey genius if there are no sports which is OUTDOORS, then there will be no school given INDOORS is where the virus thrives and proliferates....so then your well rounded sht soccer child will be home with you 24/7 getting "well rounded" in the mid section playing Minecraft and zooming, snapchatting and facetiming with her friends....oh Susie go for another walk or bike ride around the block, count the blue jays and robins in the backyard, do an art project and play the piano...you should focus on reading 17,000 more books to become well rounded....way to go tool. super intelligent you are. oh and btw I would love to compare my kid to yours in every single facet of the term "well rounded" and forget soccer...in that department it would be the biggest landslide in my favor as well.

Comment

Make sure your Mia is getting he 1000 touches a day on the ball. She’s gonna fall behind! Lol!

Comment

My daughter gets way more touches than that you TOOL. You don’t know how important soccer is to these kids. We need to get them back on the field NOW.

Make sure your Mia is getting he 1000 touches a day on the ball. She’s gonna fall behind! Lol!

Comment

The most inportunt thing is the helth and safety of the kids and there famulys. Sports is not more important than that. If thay keep locked in in the fall again then thats life. I care about the safety of my kids and famuly before anithing else. Its no big deel if my kid missus sports for a year my kid will turn out fine and I will garunty that will not caws my kid to become walking around the college campus a knocked up unmarried teen mom and living in my house

Comment

Sorry you don’t get it I pay a lot of $ to pda.

Comment

Hey tool, not more important than the helth of our famulys and cammunity. Stop crying and wining we all know that you are a trainer crying about the money that ur not making and the money you are missing becaus ur side bisunes is closed. You dont care about the kids you care about lining ur pockits. Not our fawlt that you cant make money with tiktok video contests.

Comment

The most inportunt thing is the helth and safety of the kids and there famulys. Sports is not more important than that. If thay keep locked in in the fall again then thats life. I care about the safety of my kids and famuly before anithing else. Its no big deel if my kid missus sports for a year my kid will turn out fine and I will garunty that will not caws my kid to become walking around the college campus a knocked up unmarried teen mom and living in my house
                          It’s been quite refreshing to go on an unplanned bike ride through the various neighborhoods and actually watch kids play outside unsupervised by their helicopter parents and actually figuring how to keep themselves occupied. You don’t need soccer to compete or keep up your fitness, you don’t need YouTube or Insta videos. Go ride a bike through a wooded trail, make an obstacle course, do god dam cartwheels around the house, climb a tree, train like Rocky IV. It’s called resetting this always on the go/robotic culture of needing a schedule and absolute efficiency in your life.

Comment

We need to get our kids back to playing ASAP. Enough of this communist lockdown. We know the young are safe and youth soccer is so important for so many. Trainers and their families are suffering and need our help to get back on their feet.
                            How is this lockdown "communist"?

Comment

It’s been quite refreshing to go on an unplanned bike ride through the various neighborhoods and actually watch kids play outside unsupervised by their helicopter parents and actually figuring how to keep themselves occupied. You don’t need soccer to compete or keep up your fitness, you don’t need YouTube or Insta videos. Go ride a bike through a wooded trail, make an obstacle course, do god dam cartwheels around the house, climb a tree, train like Rocky IV. It’s called resetting this always on the go/robotic culture of needing a schedule and absolute efficiency in your life.
                              100% agree. Since this all happened, my kids haVe been playing a ton of pick up basketball in the driveway with siblings, kicking the ball around in the backyard with siblings and neighbors kids, riding the bikes more than ever all unstructured. My kids have been riding bikes all around the neighborhood, skateboarding. They are being kids like we used to be 30 years ago. Actually playing less videogames than before the lockdown. I have actually seen a change in their demeanor. So much happier now and really enjoying the time off from the structured rigid schedule. After two weeks they wanted nothing to do with the online training and that would actually be the thing that would drop their level of happiness. So I told them that they only have to do the online training if they want to. They have not been back to online trainings since I gave them the option back in March. And guess what? It has not changed their passion to play organized sports. They ask every day “when can we go back to playing soccer with our teams?”. So the bottom line is that the kids are not suffering from this break in structured organized sports.

Comment

Hey tool, not more important than the helth of our famulys and cammunity. Stop crying and wining we all know that you are a trainer crying about the money that ur not making and the money you are missing becaus ur side bisunes is closed. You dont care about the kids you care about lining ur pockits. Not our fawlt that you cant make money with tiktok video contests.
                                Nice spelling tool. Well we trainers have to keep going and earn a living. It’s what we do. Have to end this lockdown ASAP. Stats show youths not in danger. Keep the old chaps away and let’s get moving. Will be in the best interest of the children.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X