Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahaha, thanks for the laugh. The Board makes club financial decisions, does a decent job, but is the least aggressive and involved Board they have had in quite some time.
    Absolutely don't know anyone or know what the board is about. Talking out your behind.

Comment

1500? is this real or an exaggeration? I have been to many clubs and if we have 100 kids show up in 1 age group that is considered a lot. So is this legit that 1500 show up for one age group?

Yeah I know...

That's what I was told By a coach he said he had to pick from for a Pre-EcnL
      Team rest were placed on appropriate teams rest went to other.

Few years back I also was told 6,000/showed out for tri outs in Atlanta thinking that was for all age travel tho.

These big citys have 12mil. people in them. We have 20,000/for home base so we have to draw from other towns/citys to man up..

Comment

1500? is this real or an exaggeration? I have been to many clubs and if we have 100 kids show up in 1 age group that is considered a lot. So is this legit that 1500 show up for one age group?

Yeah I know...

That's what I was told By a coach he said he had to pick from for a Pre-EcnL
        Team rest were placed on appropriate teams rest went to other.

Few years back I also was told 6,000/showed out for tri outs in Atlanta thinking that was for all age travel tho.

These big citys have 12mil. people in them. We have 20,000/for home base so we have to draw from other towns/citys to man up..
        That is true, but what I am saying is that there is no where to draw from. People an hour south of space coast are closer to Palm Beach, people an hour north are closer to FKK and Orlando, and so are people an hour west. They won't gain any more good players because they either don't exist or they have better options.

Comment

That is true, but what I am saying is that there is no where to draw from. People an hour south of space coast are closer to Palm Beach, people an hour north are closer to FKK and Orlando, and so are people an hour west. They won't gain any more good players because they either don't exist or they have better options.

1 hour south aprox puts you in Port St. lucie fl. Gardens would be closer but they don't have Ecnl RL on the Girls side, Boy have Ecnl. Every other club except wellington is not a good Choice . North of the club is Fkk or so they have some gps people heading that way some fkk
          May not like and opt out. just saying .. I'm not sure about west clubs south orlando, liver pool? Ehaaa.

Comment

05 boys

That 2005 team will compete against any Ecnl team in the state next season. I am very familiar with most teams since my son played on Orlando city Ecnl. With the right additions Space Coast will be a very competitive team.

Comment

That 2005 team will compete against any Ecnl team in the state next season. I am very familiar with most teams since my son played on Orlando city Ecnl. With the right additions Space Coast will be a very competitive team.
              HA! You guys barely competed with the ECNL b teams. A draw against fl elite npl, a loss to gps west (who will be stronger next year), and a loss against parkland. Thats average for NPL mate, and definitely wont be good in ECNL.

Comment

Another delusional parent.

I can tell you don’t know anything about soccer. Florida Elite has a solid 2005 group, GPS west destroys 80% of the teams they play and Parkland is a very very good group that will destroy everyone in the Ecnl R league this season and make noise in 21/22 in Ecnl. You will look back at this post and see who knows soccer.

Comment

I can tell you don’t know anything about soccer. Florida Elite has a solid 2005 group, GPS west destroys 80% of the teams they play and Parkland is a very very good group that will destroy everyone in the Ecnl R league this season and make noise in 21/22 in Ecnl. You will look back at this post and see who knows soccer.

Gps ? They don't even have a club 2Mill in the hole they can't afford trotters park.
                  Last year is last year..Ha Ha

Comment

Gps ? They don't even have a club 2Mill in the hole they can't afford trotters park.
                    Last year is last year..Ha Ha
                    WEST!! He said GPS west...

Comment

Space Coast 05 also got smacked by FKK ECNL two years running... We can guarantee that you will lose at least 4 games (FKK and FL Elite). Keep in mind, they barely stay on top of ECNL. Space Coast will have a VERY hard time in ECNL next year, especially 05.

Comment

Space Coast 05 also got smacked by FKK ECNL two years running... We can guarantee that you will lose at least 4 games (FKK and FL Elite). Keep in mind, they barely stay on top of ECNL. Space Coast will have a VERY hard time in ECNL next year, especially 05.

Again last year ...A team can change fast..

Comment

Again last year ...A team can change fast..[/QUOTE]

The only changes they might get are a few players from FC Prime. That won’t change the team much.

Comment

top fl 05 ecnl

HA! You guys barely competed with the ECNL b teams. A draw against fl elite npl, a loss to gps west (who will be stronger next year), and a loss against parkland. Thats average for NPL mate, and definitely wont be good in ECNL.
                            Parkland beat FL Elite ECNL 05 in the Dec. 2019 Disney Showcase.

GPS West drew against FKK ECNL 05 in 2019 and GPS West won that tournament.

Both of those teams would obviously beat an average OCYS ECNL and destroy that poor Armada ECNL.

Comment

Parkland beat FL Elite ECNL 05 in the Dec. 2019 Disney Showcase.

GPS West drew against FKK ECNL 05 in 2019 and GPS West won that tournament.

Both of those teams would obviously beat an average OCYS ECNL and destroy that poor Armada ECNL.
                              FKK 05 actually beat GPS West 2-0 in the final of the alliance cup in 2019, not sure what tournament your talking about..

Comment

Remember this

My son is a 2005 I guarantee you he will change that whole dynamic of the 05 team. Remember what I said. We also know a few other 05 that would make that team even stronger. Space coast will be solid!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X