Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Fall Season

Any opinions on the Fall season being canceled?

There will be no fall soccer for club or high school unfortunately. It’s too risky right now. Better to wait a year.

Comment

According to who you knucklehead...

Comment

I agree it’s looking that way but things could still change. Trying to stay positive...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          There will be no fall soccer for club or high school unfortunately. It’s too risky right now. Better to wait a year.
          Pretty sad but I think it will be reality. Still long way to go until we get there....so hope we’re by by early summer.

Comment

Is the government going to send checks to cover everyone's expenses if this continues past the Fall? How are people suppose to survive this?

I don't think we'll have a Spring or Summer season which is the correct decision but if kids aren't back in school and parents aren't working by September, then Mr. President will have a lot of explaining to do.

Comment

Much will depend on how the virus reacts to the warm summer weather. Won't have a solid handle on it til August.

Comment

YES of course there will be school and soccer.

I'm sure Gov Murphy will be emotional about (maybe being sued) when we get back to living our lives. The more the scientific facts are known, the better we will prevent,live with and defeat Corona, just like the other flu strains. If you are scared, then stay home and sit the next couple of plays out. For the rest of us that choose to play, we can absolutely find common sense ways to play and have our children play soccer.

Comment

YES of course there will be school and soccer.

I'm sure Gov Murphy will be emotional about (maybe being sued) when we get back to living our lives. The more the scientific facts are known, the better we will prevent,live with and defeat Corona, just like the other flu strains. If you are scared, then stay home and sit the next couple of plays out. For the rest of us that choose to play, we can absolutely find common sense ways to play and have our children play soccer.
                  Don't blame Murphy when President said it was just the flu and the 15 cases would go away in two weeks. Shame on everyone in charge be incompetent. One day, we'll have baseball. The next, we won't have sports until 2021. Installing fear in people.

Wake up people. We don't need politicians. We need world leaders. A high IQ would help too.

Comment

Don't blame Murphy when President said it was just the flu and the 15 cases would go away in two weeks. Shame on everyone in charge be incompetent. One day, we'll have baseball. The next, we won't have sports until 2021. Installing fear in people.

Wake up people. We don't need politicians. We need world leaders. A high IQ would help too.
                    Must be a MFA parent

Comment

bahahahahaha i think you right!!! he is still bitter because he had to leave a deposit and pay the 1st payment already, while DB and JR sit home and laugh about it😎😎😎😎😎
                      Must be a MFA parent

Comment

bahahahahaha i think you right!!! he is still bitter because he had to leave a deposit and pay the 1st payment already, while DB and JR sit home and laugh about it😎😎😎😎😎
                        Nope. Some of us know the truth about youth soccer. We're trying to educate the uneducated but as you can see, somethings never change.

Comment

Agree will be too many unknowns in the fall. Wont know long term effects In children of exposure to this virus for Years. Safer to wait for strong therapeutic drugs and vaccine.

Comment

MF parent sucker! LOL

Comment

MF parent sucker! LOL
                              I am not an MFA parent and I don't get why you guys hate MFA parents so much. Is it because your kids got bumped as a result of their kids? Or because of their $$$?

Having a different opinion about a club is one thing but I don't see any reasons to involve the parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X