Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Class 08 girls how is this team?

I heard WC was recruiting for their 08 girls team does anyone have an opinion about the team, coach, club as whole?

Kick and run . Hopefully they develop a better style or recruit better

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Kick and run . Hopefully they develop a better style or recruit better
      Where did you see them play?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2704990]Kick and run . Hopefully they develop a better style or recruit better[/QUOTE

Which team? The team my daughter's team played is definitely not kick and run. If my daughter wasn't a multi sport player, I would have her tryout there.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2705031]
          Kick and run . Hopefully they develop a better style or recruit better[/QUOTE

Which team? The team my daughter's team played is definitely not kick and run. If my daughter wasn't a multi sport player, I would have her tryout there.
          I hear they are losing players because they don't like the new coach. Some going to STA others are still looking.

Comment

Apparently goal.com is taking over this forum.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2705048]

I hear they are losing players because they don't like the new coach. Some going to STA others are still looking.
              you really need to check your facts and learn about a situation before commenting. the girls leaving are on the B team and could never make the A team. that is why they are leaving for STA. yes the 2008 A team coach is demanding but he is one of the best coaches in the region. anyone would say that regardless of his or her views on his delivery/personality. umm and the style of this coach and team is DEFINITELY NOT kick and run. again please do not comment on a message board if you have no clue what you are talking about.

Comment

their A team is one of the best in the age group. Team has been together for years with the same coach. Coach is hands down best in the region. My daughter went for a try out but did not make it. Watched them at Delco last year and they are not
                Kick and run, they won the top
                Division at that tournament. Girls on team are very skilled. Don’t know anything about their B team. Find out for yourself is my advice.

Comment

Wow . How many girls are leaving for sta ? From which world class team ?

Comment

Players must be from the B and C team that are leaving. There are 2 spots on A team open. My daughter was at a try out on zoom for the team last week. All girls are returning from last year that were on the team. My daughters team played them In a tournament, absolutely not kick and run. Probably the most well polished team I have seen in the age group. From my interactions coach is great. I don’t know a lot about the club other then they have a nice facility have the Ecnl pathway and seem to produce good teams. In my opinion strong team and strong coach is all that matters.

Comment

Players must be from the B and C team that are leaving. There are 2 spots on A team open. My daughter was at a try out on zoom for the team last week. All girls are returning from last year that were on the team. My daughters team played them In a tournament, absolutely not kick and run. Probably the most well polished team I have seen in the age group. From my interactions coach is great. I don’t know a lot about the club other then they have a nice facility have the Ecnl pathway and seem to produce good teams. In my opinion strong team and strong coach is all that matters.
                      How can you possibly get a good look at someone over zoom?

Comment

How can you possibly get a good look at someone over zoom?
                        I was thinking the same thing lol. Zoom tryout. Come on.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing lol. Zoom tryout. Come on.
                          You make do with what is at your disposal. If you have 13 girls and you need a roster of 16 for 11v11 U13 ECNL what are you going to do??!! Cry and say I have no means to evaluate anyone at all?! Imperfect worlds call for imperfect solutions. You must be a whiny liberal who wants to have everything lined up perfectly. If you aren’t delivering potential solutions to an unfortunate problem then YOU are part of the problem.

Comment

You make do with what is at your disposal. If you have 13 girls and you need a roster of 16 for 11v11 U13 ECNL what are you going to do??!! Cry and say I have no means to evaluate anyone at all?! Imperfect worlds call for imperfect solutions. You must be a whiny liberal who wants to have everything lined up perfectly. If you aren’t delivering potential solutions to an unfortunate problem then YOU are part of the problem.
                            Actually the coach spent over an hour having my daughter do different drills, both with and without the ball. He knows what he is looking for and kuddos to him for thinking outside the box.

Comment

Actually the coach spent over an hour having my daughter do different drills, both with and without the ball. He knows what he is looking for and kuddos to him for thinking outside the box.
                              If the A team is the team that played at Delco last year, then they will be a tough team to beat in the coming season. They are a very well trained group. My daughter and I have watched a few of their games at the Armory over the winter, and indoors, they are definitely not kick and run. Very cohesive group.

Anyone going to STA after the SC debacle and the fall of GDA is just looking for ways to part with their money right now. My daughter is currently on their 08 team and we will be either looking for a tryout with WC or heading over to team 'DYNOMITE'

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X