Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nlsa?

Can anyone comment on this club? They start building their teams and expand aggressively in recent years.

It’s a great club. Worth a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Can anyone comment on this club? They start building their teams and expand aggressively in recent years.
      Phenomenal club, might be a candidate for ECNL sooner rather than later.

Comment

On the girls or the boys side, you're referring to?

Comment

It’s a great club. Worth a look.
          Just curious: since the game results have been alright so far. Why do you consider it a great club?

Comment

They are 30min or so from PDA South. They will NEVER get an ECNL bid. I expect at least 1/3rd of their players will be trying out for PDA South whenever tryouts are allowed.

Comment

Disagree. I don’t think pda south will be that big of a draw but we’ll see. Especially if fall is canceled also. hopefully not.

They are 30min or so from PDA South. They will NEVER get an ECNL bid. I expect at least 1/3rd of their players will be trying out for PDA South whenever tryouts are allowed.

Comment

Love this club, very underrated. Should definitely continue growing after everyone gets back to playing.

Comment

Agree. This club really focuses on player development and technical training. Something you don’t see anymore at bigger clubs. Bigger clubs typically expect you to pay for that outside the club.

Comment

Agree. This club really focuses on player development and technical training. Something you don’t see anymore at bigger clubs. Bigger clubs typically expect you to pay for that outside the club.
                    Nice Buzz words “ Technical Training” &” player development”. Don’t drink the kool-aid to much. Face it, every club says they do it better. They say come to my club, we charge $700 buck less then the bigger ones. Either way it’’s robbery if you don’t have history of putting players in college and the player have success. Looks like they partnership with Union on the boys. It could be smart to work a partnership with the PDA South girls.

Comment

lol! It’s not all about ecnl. Say anything nice about a non ecnl club and just wait for this douche to respond. Let me guess, are you an overweight guy in North Jersey?

Comment

Agree. This is a good club from what I’ve seen and heard from others. Definitely worth a look.

lol! It’s not all about ecnl. Say anything nice about a non ecnl club and just wait for this douche to respond. Let me guess, are you an overweight guy in North Jersey?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X