Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yeah and whats your point? You think SUSA or EM would have done any better? Again, LISC GDA teams would compete against the equivalent aged ECNL LI Teams. No one would get blown out and quite frankly there would be some W's.
    I do not know the 05 LISC team, but I have seen the 05 NYSC (DA) team play and the SUSA team. I Believe the NYSC team had better results against similar completion that LISC played and the SUSA team is better than the NYSC team. So, therefore, I think the SUSA team is stronger than the LISC team ( which I have never seen play)

Comment

04 is too old to engaging in all this childish crap. How do you still have the strength after all the nonsense that group has been through.

Save all that for middle school and younger.
      What am I missing? What nonsense has that group been through?

Comment

They are so awful they lost to a bad CSA team and that team barely had enough players....says it all.
        Show me how Susa or EM would beat the same teams. You cant.. you just get off on how LISC lost games. Last I checked, neither club from 05, 06, 07 have any success in ECNL. LISC would be on equal footing.

Comment

Show me how Susa or EM would beat the same teams. You cant.. you just get off on how LISC lost games. Last I checked, neither club from 05, 06, 07 have any success in ECNL. LISC would be on equal footing.
          07's last place, 06's the same. 05's last place or close to last place. Give it a rest already.

Comment

07's last place, 06's the same. 05's last place or close to last place. Give it a rest already.
            Again.. what makes you think the LI ECNL teams would be better?? You have given no evidence.

Comment

I do not know the 05 LISC team, but I have seen the 05 NYSC (DA) team play and the SUSA team. I Believe the NYSC team had better results against similar completion that LISC played and the SUSA team is better than the NYSC team. So, therefore, I think the SUSA team is stronger than the LISC team ( which I have never seen play)
              For what it's worth, LISC easily handled NYSC in a non league match this year.

Just waiting for someone to tell me why Susa or EM are better. They can't. Just being in ECNL doesn't make them better.

Comment

What am I missing? What nonsense has that group been through?
                Obviously not an 04 parent.

Comment

Again.. what makes you think the LI ECNL teams would be better?? You have given no evidence.
                  Again... you have given no evidence. But your record speaks for its self. You are like any other club, some good players that play on teams that don’t do well.

Comment

Obviously not an 04 parent.
                    If one had to guess...a bunch of kids who thought they were supastahs ran around from team to team to team chasing the next best thing year after year, only to have it all evaporate. And now they're freaking out because the recruiting clock is ticking and they're scrambling. How close am I?

Comment

True but all those teams were brand new, they never played together and girls are learning a totally new system. Trying to play the way the coaches wanted them to. So the real question is, were they progressing? Are the girls happy and learning the game? Are they teaching them good work habits? Are they teaching them other things that are important to their growth as young women? Whether you think your club is superior to someone else's is meaningless. If you think LISC is not worthy of you child stay away and keep your comments to yourself. Can't figure out why people care about a club they have no intention of joining. LISC is a great place. Super nice trainers who work with the girls and do their best. The league they are in is not the most important part. And time will tell if the Girls Academy is good or not. So hopefully the girls will be on the field soon playing the game they love so much.

Comment

True but all those teams were brand new, they never played together and girls are learning a totally new system. Trying to play the way the coaches wanted them to. So the real question is, were they progressing? Are the girls happy and learning the game? Are they teaching them good work habits? Are they teaching them other things that are important to their growth as young women? Whether you think your club is superior to someone else's is meaningless. If you think LISC is not worthy of you child stay away and keep your comments to yourself. Can't figure out why people care about a club they have no intention of joining. LISC is a great place. Super nice trainers who work with the girls and do their best. The league they are in is not the most important part. And time will tell if the Girls Academy is good or not. So hopefully the girls will be on the field soon playing the game they love so much.
                        You should take some of your own advice. Stop coming on these boards and proclaiming something you haven’t earned. If you kept quiet instead of coming on here and trying to brag nobody would bother you. Brag on the field not on these boards. You have a long way to go before you obtain some of the accomplishments the ECNL clubs have.

Comment

You should take some of your own advice. Stop coming on these boards and proclaiming something you haven’t earned. If you kept quiet instead of coming on here and trying to brag nobody would bother you. Brag on the field not on these boards. You have a long way to go before you obtain some of the accomplishments the ECNL clubs have.
                          I’m not the one who was posting all that bs. I don’t care about the so called accomplishments of the Ecnl clubs, whatever they may be. But since you went there please do tell me all of their accomplishments? National championships? Tons of scholarships to amazing schools? Again nobody cares. Why are you even on a LISC thread? Trolling? Trying to make yourself feel good that your kid is on a good soccer team? You trying to take credit for her success? And by the way no parent should be on here bragging about anything plain and simple! Because other than being a glorified chauffeur, you didn’t do squat!! Your daughter did!! That goes to the LISC parent too. Stay above the fray.

Comment

For what it's worth, LISC easily handled NYSC in a non league match this year.

Just waiting for someone to tell me why Susa or EM are better. They can't. Just being in ECNL doesn't make them better.
                            05s fighting to be the best of the worst. Maybe 12 kids in the entire age group that belong playing on an ECNL team, EM has a few-one of them is an absolute star and and another is about to explode, Susa has a few-some play up on the 04 team and LISC has 1 or 2-at most. Collect them all together, then you're talking a solid team-otherwise it's mediocrity on their best day all around.

Comment

Earned? Please tell me you are kidding. Susa bought their way to ECNL so if this comment is from a Susa parent you are an ass. As for EM no comment at all. They have been around long and have EARNED their stripes. LISC is 3 yrs old, building the right way. They are not going out buying their way into any program. Dave your dumb ass response as well.

Comment

05s fighting to be the best of the worst. Maybe 12 kids in the entire age group that belong playing on an ECNL team, EM has a few-one of them is an absolute star and and another is about to explode, Susa has a few-some play up on the 04 team and LISC has 1 or 2-at most. Collect them all together, then you're talking a solid team-otherwise it's mediocrity on their best day all around.
                                Soccer talent is fun and great but please tell these kids not to give up their day jobs. All these kids will need a lot of skills in their tool boxes going forward beyond soccer talent. Top players never or rarely consolidate all on one team in dense suburban areas with multiple too league clubs. All players need to look at location, cost, travel, coach, siblings, etc. to figure out a good fit and it rarely the same fit as the other top players.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X