Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top boys leagues

With the DA gone, are these the top national boys leagues from here on?

Did I miss any?

* MLS (former DA)
    * US Youth Soccer National League (run by EDP in NJ)
    * US Club Soccer (includes ECNL and NPL)
    * USL academy league
    * Super Y league (also part of USL I think)

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    with the da gone, are these the top national boys leagues from here on?

Did i miss any?

* mls (former da)
    * us youth soccer national league (run by edp in nj)
    * us club soccer (includes ecnl and npl)
    * usl academy league
    * super y league (also part of usl i think)
    mnjysa

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      mnjysa
      MOSA and even our Toms River rec league are better.

Comment

mnjysa
        Mid New Jersey soccer? Local travel teams? LOL

Comment

Mid New Jersey soccer? Local travel teams? LOL
          Our mnjysa team has handly beatten psa and mf npl at edp tournaments

Comment

No way you beat great clubs like that, do you have back up to prove it or are you just making this up? MOSA and MNJYSA are joke leagues....

Comment

Idk if your new here but people don’t believe these things without proven facts.
              No one can believe a local travel team is beating top ranked edp teams. Maybe your “championship” lower level team. Possibly.

Comment

Idk if your new here but people don’t believe these things without proven facts.
                No one can believe a local travel team is beating top ranked edp teams. Maybe your “championship” lower level team. Possibly.
                Yes pls go back to your Rec league unless you can actually post some results

Comment

Yes pls go back to your Rec league unless you can actually post some results
                  LOL, that someone would use PSA as an example of an NPL or DA team that they beat handily in EDP competition.

First, DA teams weren't allowed to complete in EDP tournaments, at all, until this year but this year won't happen due to corona.

Second, look at soccerda.com, which will be defunct soon, and you will not find a single boys team from PSA there.

Maybe you can find a boys team, from PSA, that beat MatchFit. But MatchFit is ECNL on boys side, and with the exception of 1 or 2 teams in 15 years, MatchFit has been terrible!

I can easily see PSA beating a MatchFit team, every now and then. But most MatchFit boys teams lose 4 - 0 to 6 - 0 against DA competition. With DA teams playing possession after halftime.

PSA is a JOKE!!!

MNJYSA and MOSA are local leagues, like SJ Soccer League, Morris County or Tri-County (Bergen County).

Comment

LOL, that someone would use PSA as an example of an NPL or DA team that they beat handily in EDP competition.

First, DA teams weren't allowed to complete in EDP tournaments, at all, until this year but this year won't happen due to corona.

Second, look at soccerda.com, which will be defunct soon, and you will not find a single boys team from PSA there.

Maybe you can find a boys team, from PSA, that beat MatchFit. But MatchFit is ECNL on boys side, and with the exception of 1 or 2 teams in 15 years, MatchFit has been terrible!

I can easily see PSA beating a MatchFit team, every now and then. But most MatchFit boys teams lose 4 - 0 to 6 - 0 against DA competition. With DA teams playing possession after halftime.

PSA is a JOKE!!!

MNJYSA and MOSA are local leagues, like SJ Soccer League, Morris County or Tri-County (Bergen County).
                    Damn I wouldn’t want to be in quarantine with that temper!

Comment

Damn I wouldn’t want to be in quarantine with that temper!
                      Makes for a very good comedian though. Entertaining.

Comment

PSA is a JOKE!!!

Sorry dude PSA and STA are quality clubs, where does your Johnny play???

Comment

Oops, somebody didn't find this entertaining, hahaha...

Getting personal!

That guy talking about the leagues was right on the money, yet a little angry, yes! But then this guy shows up asking...

Where does your Johnny play??? Hahahaha!

I think everyone has a little Coronavirus cabin fever. Let's settle this on the pitch, anytime you see a PSA, STA, PDA, WC, CSA jersey, just go ahead and have at it.

Um, wait, PSA doesn't play the academies, unless it's their C-D-E teams.

I spilled my coffee laughing about your leagues!

I don't have car in this race, my youngster is a daughter who's college ID has already occurred, D-1 scholarship. I came here to make fun of the boys. It was fun!

Comment

Drink the trumpee koolaid. World revolves around you and only you!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X