X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new club - Bergen West?

https://bergenwestfc.com/

Does anyone know anything about this club like who started it or who works there?

I think they're based in Franklin Lakes or near there.

Judging by the url creation date 3/2 - I would guess that this is someone who is not happy with CSA Bergan.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Judging by the url creation date 3/2 - I would guess that this is someone who is not happy with CSA Bergan.
      I didn't notice that URL date but since everything about looks very new, that doesn't surprise me.

I also wondered about the name being so similar to CSA-BW. Presuming CSA-BW is still gonna be around, calling a new club Bergen West is kinda weird.

Comment

CSA Bergen is a superb club with wonderful facilities, top notch teams and lots of upside. They will rise even higher after this DA debacle! Good riddance to clueless people that run US Soccer.

Comment

CSA Bergen is a superb club with wonderful facilities, top notch teams and lots of upside. They will rise even higher after this DA debacle! Good riddance to clueless people that run US Soccer.
          Where are their facilities? I didn't think they had their own.

Comment

Didn't CSA BUY Bergen and a bunch of other failing middle tier clubs?

Comment

Didn't CSA BUY Bergen and a bunch of other failing middle tier clubs?
              No they were built from ground up and have become powerhouse in NJ maybe they but this Bergen West too...

Comment

No they were built from ground up and have become powerhouse in NJ maybe they but this Bergen West too...
                CSA bought that club from Tony Meola, they bought that club from Long Island...CSA didn't "build" anything. Unless you consider buying a bunch of pre-built pieces and changing their name.

Comment

On the girls side, CSA Bergen was NJ Crush.

Comment

On the girls side, CSA Bergen was NJ Crush.
                    Was? Did it end?

Comment

CSA bought that club from Tony Meola, they bought that club from Long Island...CSA didn't "build" anything. Unless you consider buying a bunch of pre-built pieces and changing their name.
                      Cedar Stars Bergen West used to be called NJ Heat but the two clubs either merged or CSA bought NJ Heat and renamed it CSA Bergen West. I don't think Tony Meola had anything to do with it but not sure.

CSA bought a bunch over the years - Monmouth used to be a club founded by Tab Ramos. And I think CSA bought a few others over the years but they didn't work out so they got closed or renamed.

Comment

Was? Did it end?
                        What happen to NJ Crush they were a great club

Comment

Was? Did it end?
                          NJ Crush still exists, but only for pre-HS age groups. For U15 and up, players move on to CSA Bergen West.

Comment

Cedar Stars Bergen West used to be called NJ Heat but the two clubs either merged or CSA bought NJ Heat and renamed it CSA Bergen West. I don't think Tony Meola had anything to do with it but not sure.

CSA bought a bunch over the years - Monmouth used to be a club founded by Tab Ramos. And I think CSA bought a few others over the years but they didn't work out so they got closed or renamed.
                            NJ Heat was the boys side. NJ Crush was the girls side.

Comment

NJ Heat was the boys side. NJ Crush was the girls side.
                              My head hurts.....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X