X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So is NLSA
    Makes sense those two clubs are quite similar in level of quality.

Comment

Lol, where do you come up with this?
      Makes sense those two clubs are quite similar in level of quality.
      Prineceton FC (PFC) did the same.

NLSA is with EDP though. Mostly lower flight on the girl's side. How is that similar to CSA?

Comment

Prineceton FC (PFC) did the same.

NLSA is with EDP though. Mostly lower flight on the girl's side. How is that similar to CSA?
        Level of play/quality is very similar.

Comment

Level of play/quality is very similar.
          NLSA parent and I agree having seen CSA teams play we are on par in terms of style of play, ability etc.

Comment

NLSA parent and I agree having seen CSA teams play we are on par in terms of style of play, ability etc.
            While that may be true it it crystal clear that NLSA is more advanced with player development and putting them on the absolute best pathway.

Comment

While that may be true it it crystal clear that NLSA is more advanced with player development and putting them on the absolute best pathway.
              Overall, I think NLSA has good coaching philosophy and they truly believe in player development and community. Even though soccer is still business to them, they strike a right balance between soccer and business development. You don't see that in many clubs.

Comment

Overall, I think NLSA has good coaching philosophy and they truly believe in player development and community. Even though soccer is still business to them, they strike a right balance between soccer and business development. You don't see that in many clubs.
                Correct and unlike CSA which a previous poster compared to, the NLSA coaches are very interested NLSA in getting each and every player better and give the NLSA kids and parents lots of undivided attention.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X