Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wesley Chapel is a joke, as well as this man/wife team trying to run it, clearly they are clueless.
    They are running the club to the ground and would not be surprised if it benefits their own pocket.
    We'll see how big of a joke Wesley Chapel is when they've got ECNL, dbag...

Comment

If this happens it will be further confirmation that ECNL is no different and just as corrupt as the rest of the USSF landscape. I can think of several other local clubs far more deserving. In reality, there's no reason for another ECNL club in this market. TBU should probably be stripped though.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        we'll see how big of a joke wesley chapel is when they've got ecnl, dbag...
        😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

If WC gets ECNL I will put my real info on TS!!!! LOLOLOLOL

there are only like 3-4 other clubs just in the TAMPA area that will get ECNL before them. if not for merit, then for $.

Comment

The whole ECNL thing will be passe' and replaced with some new acronym soon enough.

Comment

Lets start with CDL or NPL first...

Comment

Hey now... Some of those WCSC teams are USA league Div 3 champs!!!

Comment

OMG, dead! You won the inter webs today!!!

Comment

How classless is it for MB to post his personal views and opinion about other clubs on WCSC Facebook page? To make matters worse SC wife post the views boosting about her husband SC and promoting their personal agenda on the club website. What baffles me is why the parents and members of the club are not reaching out to the DOC and the board asking about all these self promoting agenda on the club website. MB claims that "All of my U19 girls that finished the season with me got at least one college scholarship offer. That’s not hype. That’s truth". The real truth is that he inherited a team at the end of the season and had nothing to do with their college opportunities. BM, SB, EO are the ones that worked with the girls and helped them with their college recruiting. He only coached them for a couple of months and their records were terrible in State Cup and showcases. Now he is taking the credit for their college opportunities.

He also claims that "highest US license a coach can have is a Pro A License. I could tell you there is only ONE Coach in the state of Florida, or the Southeast for that matter, that has that license. I could tell you that there are less than 10 Coaches in the entire US that have that particular license. I could tell you that Coach is Stuart Campbell and he is the Technical Director of Youth Development at Wesley Chapel Soccer Club". Another unfounded lies. SC does have the license but to claim that he is only coach in FL and the Southeast to have a Pro A License is incorrect. Another one of his ass kissing lies. WCSC shows SC as "Director of Player Development" Yet MB claims that SC is "Technical Director of Youth Development". Another incorrect claim and yet he accuses other clubs of false information on social media. MB also claims "Yes he used to Coach the Rowdies. Yes he chose Wesley Chapel Soccer Club over all other clubs in the area. Makes you wonder.... right? " Yes SC was the former Rowdies coach that got fired and replaced and the best he can do with his Pro A license is to coach youth soccer? I consider that a step down and nothing to boast about. MB also claims "Yes come to our tryouts and be coached by SC". We do not have any other qualified coaching staff because, we have 1 Pro A license coach who will train all your kids and take your $$$ for his weekly soccer camps.

MB, please answer these questions if you can "How did both of your teams do in SC this year? The answer is (NOTHING). SC has a very talented U13 boys, how did they do at State Cup? (NOTHING). I can find a D license coach within the Tampa Bay area that will take his talented team to the next level. He couldn't even get them through second round with a bye. Both of your teams and SC team got a second round bye and 3 games you are out and you call that promoting yourself and SC? You have coaches and directors at your club that has the pedigree and success at State Cup and Regional levels that you failed to mention and other coaches that have done extremely well with their teams but yet you only promote yourself and SC on social media.

Please stop all your social media rants until you prove yourself as a coach and stop trashing your club in a classless manner. Stop taking down signs of your competition and focus on your club. That is theft by taking down someone else's property. WCSC is a small community club that has potential but will never make it until you and your clowns step down.

WCSC as a club needs to ask serious questions of these unprofessional individuals that acts like they are there for the kids but yet have self fulfilling agendas and pulling the wool over the parents eyes.

A simple google search shows what an idiot this guy is, there are plenty of Pro A License is Florida, Global Premier Soccer in fact has TWO.
                    He is always right though.... wonder why this club is failing. NONSENSE.

Comment

A simple google search shows what an idiot this guy is, there are plenty of Pro A License is Florida, Global Premier Soccer in fact has TWO.
                      He is always right though.... wonder why this club is failing. NONSENSE.
                      Our club has two in the same age group lol

for the record I'm really not impressed by either

Comment

How was the turnout for the WC tryouts?

Comment

How was the turnout for the WC tryouts?
                          Lost many teams to Florida Premier

Comment

Lost many teams to Florida Premier
                            Can someone summarize age group and gender that migrated over?

Comment

Can someone summarize age group and gender that migrated over?
                              Most of the decent players at all ages/genders. Fl Premier isn't a much longer drive for most and the talent pool will be better.... you know, like they can play on a better team instead of playing years up on a USA league team.

Comment

Most of the decent players at all ages/genders. Fl Premier isn't a much longer drive for most and the talent pool will be better.... you know, like they can play on a better team instead of playing years up on a USA league team.
                                Isn't Florida Premier USA league level?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X