Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    From what I can see it is their second level teams “academy level” that will be in the RL - the first one “showcase teams”. Remain in GAL.

Second tier league gets the second tier team.

Comment

US - HA HA HA HA HA

STA - "don't listen to them, GA is still the best league in the land!."

Comment

From what I can see it is their second level teams “academy level” that will be in the RL - the first one “showcase teams”. Remain in GAL.

Second tier league gets the second tier team.
        GA announcement will be taken down once ECNL announces them today

Comment

GA announcement will be taken down once ECNL announces them today
          We will see but as of now it clearly states ECRL for their “academy teams” ie their second teams.

Says GA for their “showcase teams” ie their first teams.

Comment

We will see but as of now it clearly states ECRL for their “academy teams” ie their second teams.

Says GA for their “showcase teams” ie their first teams.

If this holds then that should tell you everything you need to know about the RL league.

Not only do current encl. clubs put their second teams in RL but top clubs coming in also put their second teams in the RL

But if the opposite is true then I would say the RL will be legit down the road.

Right now its where matchfit puts their second team and that team has all kinds of issues.

Comment

Correct

If this holds then that should tell you everything you need to know about the RL league.

Not only do current encl. clubs put their second teams in RL but top clubs coming in also put their second teams in the RL

But if the opposite is true then I would say the RL will be legit down the road.

Right now its where matchfit puts their second team and that team has all kinds of issues.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X