Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What were the circumstances of leaving the boys programme?
    they ran out of juice boxes and they stopped having birthday cupcakes after games

Comment

they ran out of juice boxes and they stopped having birthday cupcakes after games
      This is EXACTLY what happened. They ran out of juice boxes and stopped giving out birthday cupcakes after games, the entire team complained to CSA admin, they took it VERY SERIOUSLY (can't have this happen at an organization like CSA), and admin took the team away from the coach.

Comment

The coach lost the team because he was pulling the same crap that hes doing with the 09 girls team. Constantly bringing on new kids, only playing kids who's parents sucked his ass, etc.... There is truth about juice boxes though.... the parents on the 09 team use them to put their craft beers in. Being on the sidelines with the 09 parents is like being at a professional game where all the spectators are a bunch of drunks. And a word to the wise, if you want to travel with the team and have your daughter see the coach getting drunk at the bar with the parents, this is the team for you! (Now this is where a 09 parent will post that my kid wasn't good enough to play with the team, blah, blah, blah. My daughter has not, and will not, play for the 09 team. We are happy where we are at.

Comment

The coach lost the team because he was pulling the same crap that hes doing with the 09 girls team. Constantly bringing on new kids, only playing kids who's parents sucked his ass, etc.... There is truth about juice boxes though.... the parents on the 09 team use them to put their craft beers in. Being on the sidelines with the 09 parents is like being at a professional game where all the spectators are a bunch of drunks. And a word to the wise, if you want to travel with the team and have your daughter see the coach getting drunk at the bar with the parents, this is the team for you! (Now this is where a 09 parent will post that my kid wasn't good enough to play with the team, blah, blah, blah. My daughter has not, and will not, play for the 09 team. We are happy where we are at.
          craft beers are delicious when served in a juice box. I love this team even more.

Comment

So your daughter didn’t play on the team, but you are in a hotel bar with CSA coach and CSA parents. That must make you some type of 2009 Girls Groupie Super Fan. Or your kid plays for some low level club and you stalk tournament bars like a Hollywood Paparazzi watching other teams parents enjoy themselves while you pout lonely in the corner. Either way you come off as a jealous jerk, I’m putting money on it you are the guy who was labeled Daddy Juice Box by a previous poster .. Still coming on this thread whining because the Coach was mean to your son. You guys crack me up, you want to tell everyone who will listen “ My kid plays at an Academy”, but when other talented kids come to compete with your son it’s the coaches fault. Do everyone a favor Juice Box, go take “little” Christian Pullisic back to Rec Soccer .

Comment

So your daughter didn’t play on the team, but you are in a hotel bar with CSA coach and CSA parents. That must make you some type of 2009 Girls Groupie Super Fan. Or your kid plays for some low level club and you stalk tournament bars like a Hollywood Paparazzi watching other teams parents enjoy themselves while you pout lonely in the corner. Either way you come off as a jealous jerk, I’m putting money on it you are the guy who was labeled Daddy Juice Box by a previous poster .. Still coming on this thread whining because the Coach was mean to your son. You guys crack me up, you want to tell everyone who will listen “ My kid plays at an Academy”, but when other talented kids come to compete with your son it’s the coaches fault. Do everyone a favor Juice Box, go take “little” Christian Pullisic back to Rec Soccer .

Oh snap! Owned!

Comment

Oh snap! Owned!
                Not associated with the OP, but you and your buddy above your seem like real winners. There have been dozens of content filled posts about this coach and team. I don't know if they are true or not, but you both sound like parents on the team running to an online forum to yell "No, you!" at someone because they said something negative about the coach. A person clearly from your team (maybe it was one of you) called him a weenie, and it sounds like it from that person's post. Any coach who hangs out with the parents at a bar is 100% unprofessional. Accusations of favoritism are pretty easy to pinpoint if the guy is having drinks with certain parents. I don't care about you or your team, but I wouldn't be surprised if all of the negative posts here are mostly true. Enjoy Match Fit. You all are meant for each other.

Comment

Not associated with the OP, but you and your buddy above your seem like real winners. There have been dozens of content filled posts about this coach and team. I don't know if they are true or not, but you both sound like parents on the team running to an online forum to yell "No, you!" at someone because they said something negative about the coach. A person clearly from your team (maybe it was one of you) called him a weenie, and it sounds like it from that person's post. Any coach who hangs out with the parents at a bar is 100% unprofessional. Accusations of favoritism are pretty easy to pinpoint if the guy is having drinks with certain parents. I don't care about you or your team, but I wouldn't be surprised if all of the negative posts here are mostly true. Enjoy Match Fit. You all are meant for each other.
                  Yeah, I am not a parent from this team at all. I’m fact i have nothing to do with either club. I just love seeing one person get savagely owned by another.

Comment

Yeah, I am not a parent from this team at all. I’m fact i have nothing to do with either club. I just love seeing one person get savagely owned by another.
                    I guess that's fair.

Comment

(I’m not a Parent nor do I care about you, or your team) Yet I will take priceless time from my pitiful life that I will never get back to troll this 11 year old girls team, and their coach. You sir are true zero. How do you even get up in the morning and live with yourself? Get your Juice Box and your Orange Slices for breakfast, stalk the thread all day and type away. No wonder why your kid stinks you spend all your time inside on Talking Soccer Forum instead of getting outside and putting some work in on the pitch with your own kid.

Comment

20 Pages of Insanity here but very few, if any, answers to the original post.

This coach is ethically and morally suspect human being and not a good coach by any standard. He did recruit many higher level athletes and the team is successful in terms of winning matches at this level. Is he developing top notch soccer players, no. Did CSA, along with him, develop this team and players, no.

The parents on this team are even worse, in terms of behavior, ethics, etc and they deserve what they get as they chose to move with this coach. If Match Fit as an organization is better than CSA, that is irrelevant.

CSA, to be fair, deserved the double cross BS they got from this coach and parents, because they are (or at least have been) a sub standard organization. They lie to parents, do not answer questions, do not develop players (with few exceptions), they do not address parent's concerns and have done equally BS moves as this coach has done.

My daughter guest played on this team a few times by coach request and that was enough to see what a disaster it all is. The players attitude and behavior reflects the parents' and this group is a train wreck.

The answer is YES, CSA lost 2 teams and 1 bad coach and a bad group of parents. Will CSA replace this enrollment? - who knows and who cares. Make sure you shop around in the "tryout" time of year and check out the coach's background. Does he / she develop players? Will your son / daughter be playing on a good team with good players (good attitude, sportsmanship, coachable, etc) - find that team and stay only as long as that situation continues.

Comment

This coach is ethically and morally suspect human being and not a good coach by any standard. He did recruit many higher level athletes and the team is successful in terms of winning matches at this level. Is he developing top notch soccer players, no. Did CSA, along with him, develop this team and players, no.

The parents on this team are even worse, in terms of behavior, ethics, etc and they deserve what they get as they chose to move with this coach. If Match Fit as an organization is better than CSA, that is irrelevant.

CSA, to be fair, deserved the double cross BS they got from this coach and parents, because they are (or at least have been) a sub standard organization. They lie to parents, do not answer questions, do not develop players (with few exceptions), they do not address parent's concerns and have done equally BS moves as this coach has done.

My daughter guest played on this team a few times by coach request and that was enough to see what a disaster it all is. The players attitude and behavior reflects the parents' and this group is a train wreck.

The answer is YES, CSA lost 2 teams and 1 bad coach and a bad group of parents. Will CSA replace this enrollment? - who knows and who cares. Make sure you shop around in the "tryout" time of year and check out the coach's background. Does he / she develop players? Will your son / daughter be playing on a good team with good players (good attitude, sportsmanship, coachable, etc) - find that team and stay only as long as that situation continues.
                          The above post is prob the most accurate and truthful post in weeks on this site

All true about the 2009 girls and all true how bad CSA Monmouth as an organization is. Worst run program in the area. Dont be suckered in by the pretty facility as that is the only thing pretty about the program.

Comment

sounds like our good friend from world class. you sir are a clown

Comment

Well written and very true!

Comment

FINALLY - someone with an IQ higher than Lebron James is posting here. All of this is Exactly True and appropriate. The CSA facilities, however are top notch and can be a good lure / draw for parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X