Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know anything about The Football Academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unreal, definetly bitterness from another club coach.. Third Tier club hahahahahahah

Firstly you accuse him of stealing players, non competes this and that why can’t you just be happy for a guy who as far as I know is trying to do right by the kids. Or maybe the location of the new club scares you a little as they may start gaining kids from your affiliation. Or don’t worry about them because like you said it’s a third tier club at best. I can’t wait to see some of these 3rd tier teams coming out, my daughter plays on the 06 National league 3rd Tier team.
    Oh the 06 team with the 2-4-3 record in the fall? Was the highlight of the season scoring a goal off Real Jersey? At least you finished ahead of SJEB.

Like I said, 3rd tier (and dropping)

Comment

Not everyone can play on STA. This looks to be a pretty good club.
      How dare you mention them, waiting for the backlash now as the above mentioned club you have spoken about has done nothing but great things for my little Tommy. Tommy played for Morris United on the same fields using the same level
      Coach, however coach Scott offered us an unbelievable program with these word like NPL, ECNL so we felt why not, we are still using the same fields and a new coach just paying a higher price. We could not be more happier

Comment

How dare you mention them, waiting for the backlash now as the above mentioned club you have spoken about has done nothing but great things for my little Tommy. Tommy played for Morris United on the same fields using the same level
        Coach, however coach Scott offered us an unbelievable program with these word like NPL, ECNL so we felt why not, we are still using the same fields and a new coach just paying a higher price. We could not be more happier
        Haha, so true. The JN effect.

Comment

Haha, so true. The JN effect.
          My little Tommy loves it, this year we got another personal call telling us how great my little Tommy is and how he’s gonna get options this year playing on the A team. Last year they said we would get chances but they say Tommy wasn’t good enough. Now he is so we will sign again because we have been promised a chance with the A team which plays
          In the New York league. Tommy does enjoy traveling Away but parents have warned us that it’s a long way to go to get 20 minutes. Me and my family are ready whenever they give us the call up ! Not sure if traveling that far is a good idea but I’m sure the coaches will guide us as they really do know what’s best for my Tommy.

Comment

Oh the 06 team with the 2-4-3 record in the fall? Was the highlight of the season scoring a goal off Real Jersey? At least you finished ahead of SJEB.

Also the team with still the same kids from u8, my kid has been developed. Keep recruiting because clearly you aren’t good enough to develop your kids. You also need the feeder system of Morris United. Without Morris United you wouldn’t have kids in. At least these guys developed their players through their own program.

Seems like your rattled and worried in my opinion.

Comment

Also the team with still the same kids from u8, my kid has been developed. Keep recruiting because clearly you aren’t good enough to develop your kids. You also need the feeder system of Morris United. Without Morris United you wouldn’t have kids in. At least these guys developed their players through their own program.

Yeah on my Tommy’s team we had 9 new kids this year. Lucky for Tommy he didn’t get moved to the C team. I just hope he makes it this year because we get new kids every year and Tommy needs to play. Our coaches do recruit a lot and ask parents to help
              Recruit aswell.

Comment

My rattled what? Oh, you mean you’re. It’s tricky because they sound the same but your is the possessive form of you and you’re is a contraction of you are.

Seems like rather than spending the money for 6 years on a third tier team, you would have been better off spending it on a tutor for yourself.

Comment

You follow this team a little too closely bruh.

Comment

Can I ask what the results your team as clearly they matter in where you go ? I wonder what club you represent lol

Comment

Can I ask what the results your team as clearly they matter in where you go ? I wonder what club you represent lol
                      Real NJ mate!

Comment

Real NJ mate!
                        3rd tier...but we play in the same flight and competition as your kid for the 3rd year now...

Clearly not a Real NJ parent then!

Comment

3rd tier...but we play in the same flight and competition as your kid for the 3rd year now...

Clearly not a Real NJ parent then!
                          Maybe poster meant 3rd tier under DA,GAL,ECNL etc

Having a D play her way up from EDP to ECNL I would have to agree that most NL teams are well below the level of the other leagues

Comment

Maybe poster meant 3rd tier under DA,GAL,ECNL etc

Having a D play her way up from EDP to ECNL I would have to agree that most NL teams are well below the level of the other leagues
                            Not true NL teams regularly beat ECNL teams and the 06 Real team is proof of that! There are others too especially at the 07 to 05 age groups.

Comment

Not true NL teams regularly beat ECNL teams and the 06 Real team is proof of that! There are others too especially at the 07 to 05 age groups.
                              The Real 06 team is head and shoulders above everyone else in the NL. They should be playing in another league but there’s nowhere else for their individual team to go. But don’t use them as evidence that the whole NL can compete with ECNL.

Comment

If they’ve managed to secure the Florham Park facility full time without having scheduling problems then this looks like a pretty impressive program going forward. That bubble is huge. Depends if he can bring the coaching staff with him and how that works but what they had set up before was a well run, good coached program so time will tell.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X