X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There was no tournament stupid. Got pushed to July as of now
    No tournament? I must be dreaming, I miss the smell of those disgusting port-o-crap boxes.

Comment

thats a tricky issue. edp consists of teams from PA, NY, NJ. Each state will have different guidelines for sports. to answer your question.. its not looking good.
      their website says there will be an answer for the spring 2020 season on Friday. It can't happen.
      Think about every single sport and level, they all have some sort of phased in plan which will take a minimum of 6 weeks to get thru all the stages to have competition, assuming no setbacks However, youth sports, since there is now the concern of the syndrome,
      as they say in Brooklyn........... fudgetabotit.

If lucky and everything breaks perfectly with no setbacks, maybe a tournament later rather than sooner.

Comment

I have to give cuomo credit. It is a proven fact that stopping school and soccer will prevent the 80 year olds from dying. Thank god we have his leadership. And that he was the only one that knew sending infected people to the nursing homes wouldn't be a problem. He is a true democratic hero!!
        Thanks for the update, way to go.

Comment

Thanks for the update, way to go.
          People see what they want to see, its always been like that, and shall always be....God Help Us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X