Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    EDP just posted this on their site. Looks like May 29th is the deadline for a decision about the Spring season.

https://www.edpsoccer.com/covid19
    A lot is going to change in the next 8 days? How EDP thinks they can salvage a spring season at this point is ridiculous. Over half of the teams in their league aren't even allowed to practice in groups of 10 with six feet of spacing and only allowed to touch their own soccer ball. It is obvious they don't want to give back money or deal with the hundreds of emails about money but to keep dragging this out is a joke.

Comment

A lot is going to change in the next 8 days? How EDP thinks they can salvage a spring season at this point is ridiculous. Over half of the teams in their league aren't even allowed to practice in groups of 10 with six feet of spacing and only allowed to touch their own soccer ball. It is obvious they don't want to give back money or deal with the hundreds of emails about money but to keep dragging this out is a joke.
      Yeah - and they made the effort to update the tournament schedule ...

Comment

Yeah - and they made the effort to update the tournament schedule ...
        I saw that too. Best part is they said they are reviewing all the guidelines for each States return to play. It doesn't take long looking at NJ guidelines to realize the ability to play an actual game won't be anytime soon.

Comment

I saw that too. Best part is they said they are reviewing all the guidelines for each States return to play. It doesn't take long looking at NJ guidelines to realize the ability to play an actual game won't be anytime soon.
          They're using those eight days to find a better excuse not to refund.

Comment

My guess is they will bundle teams in state and call it a division especially since they won't have any ramifications with USYS placement for next year. At least then they won't have to refund everyone. From what I understand they are looking at smaller regions for this and working with states to try to get areas back quicker like SJ, PA and MD that wasn't hit anywhere near what northern Jersey and NY was.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X