Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CSA management lied to the parent on the girls side since Day 1 of the DA closure .. These clowns had the balls to say they were blindsided by the DA closure .. Meanwhile the rumors of closure were all over the internets for weeks.. Then they were leaking thru the coaches that they were getting in the ECNL meanwhile the whole time knowing they had no shot of getting in.. First Zoom call to the parents was an absolute disaster and full of misinformation and outright nonsense . Next week Zoom call to notify the parents of entry into GAL went even worse.. Coaches are laid off and have less information of what’s going on than most of the parents at this point .. Still waiting on Girls Director to reach out to each team regarding upcoming season, GAL and status of the club... Upper management of this club is clueless.. Get OUT.
    Yes apparently during one of the calls one of their coaches admitted that he knew about the DA folding for months prior to the announcement. Not sure if true as a friend of mine whose daughter plays for CSA was telling me. I can tell you you would never see something like that happen at PDA.

Comment

Yes apparently during one of the calls one of their coaches admitted that he knew about the DA folding for months prior to the announcement. Not sure if true as a friend of mine whose daughter plays for CSA was telling me. I can tell you you would never see something like that happen at PDA.
      Haha, when pda left GDA it was the same clusterfluke as you are experiencing. Just because you weren’t there it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

Comment

Haha, when pda left GDA it was the same clusterfluke as you are experiencing. Just because you weren’t there it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
        Yes but look at where PDA is (and of course I’m only referring to Zerapath) as compared to CSA, worlds apart in every way shape and form. Do you have the confidence that CSA has the structure and personnel to achieve that?? Very unlikely based on recent history.

Comment

CSA management lied to the parent on the girls side since Day 1 of the DA closure .. These clowns had the balls to say they were blindsided by the DA closure .. Meanwhile the rumors of closure were all over the internets for weeks.. Then they were leaking thru the coaches that they were getting in the ECNL meanwhile the whole time knowing they had no shot of getting in.. First Zoom call to the parents was an absolute disaster and full of misinformation and outright nonsense . Next week Zoom call to notify the parents of entry into GAL went even worse.. Coaches are laid off and have less information of what’s going on than most of the parents at this point .. Still waiting on Girls Director to reach out to each team regarding upcoming season, GAL and status of the club... Upper management of this club is clueless.. Get OUT.
          I doubt they LIED to the parents. Like most DA clubs, they probably weren’t being told by US Soccer what was going on.

While there were rumors about the DA disbandment earlier, they were just that...rumors. Those rumors originated in a tweet for god’s sake.

Comment

FAKE NEWS! No one at CSA said they knew anything about the DA folding in advance. The people that were on the calls would surely know so no need to debate it on here.

Comment

I doubt they LIED to the parents. Like most DA clubs, they probably weren’t being told by US Soccer what was going on.

While there were rumors about the DA disbandment earlier, they were just that...rumors. Those rumors originated in a tweet for god’s sake.
              Here’s what I don’t get, or I get it and find the disception so revolting Yet not surprising: DA folds and GAL comes out in a hot minute. How? It had to be all pre arranged obviously. Just another FU to players and parents and in this case some clubs. I’m no fan of STA but they know they will never get into ECNL so they went all in on GDA only to get screwed over.

Comment

Here’s what I don’t get, or I get it and find the disception so revolting Yet not surprising: DA folds and GAL comes out in a hot minute. How? It had to be all pre arranged obviously. Just another FU to players and parents and in this case some clubs. I’m no fan of STA but they know they will never get into ECNL so they went all in on GDA only to get screwed over.

Is the club too much of a threat to get into the ECNL... Is there bad blood? I sure would love to have another option.

Comment

FAKE NEWS! No one at CSA said they knew anything about the DA folding in advance. The people that were on the calls would surely know so no need to debate it on here.
                  Nope not fake news on the initial call they said they were shocked and in the second call one coach said he’s known about the DA folding for months and was already planning for something better. So not very transparent from the start to the point where you don’t know what to believe. Was the DA good, is the GAL better, was the DA closing in the works for months and everyone was lied to? Too many questions not enough transparency and honesty.

Comment

Is the club too much of a threat to get into the ECNL... Is there bad blood? I sure would love to have another option.
                    It’s always been this way and it will always be this way. Four clubs too close together. Two are in ecnl and two aren’t. And I say too close together loosely. With nj traffic people are still spending a lot of time on the road. Sta loses kids to pda and matchfit all the time. I lost respect for them anyway. It’s the same cr@p all over. It’s a cesspool.

Comment

It’s always been this way and it will always be this way. Four clubs too close together. Two are in ecnl and two aren’t. And I say too close together loosely. With nj traffic people are still spending a lot of time on the road. Sta loses kids to pda and matchfit all the time. I lost respect for them anyway. It’s the same cr@p all over. It’s a cesspool.
                      Ok thank you. I am thinking about STA/CSA as an option. I thought the DA might be a good fit for my daughter as she does not want to play highschool soccer . I have to figure out what her options are now that the league dissolved.

Comment

Yes and CSA loses tons of kids to PDA Shore all the time as well. Constant movement.

Comment

Pretty amazing then how the club manages to have girls in the exact same position available when some players can't make it. Very impressive!
                          I am starting to suspect you don't know anything about soccer and just enjoy complaining. I will try this last time, just in case you are an actual slow adult. The club has several teams, on those teams are girls who prefer certain positions, also on those teams are girls who enjoy the opportunity to play new positions.

When the older team is shorthanded, the coach can either draft the girls from another team who normally play that position, or take girls who don't, but don't mind giving it a shot. Like I said before, I like the way it has worked out.

Comment

Yes and CSA loses tons of kids to PDA Shore all the time as well. Constant movement.
                            I doubt it...PDA Shore barely has enough kids to form teams at certain ages. Yes there was one player that left CSA DA to join PDA Shore and she did not even last a half season before returning back where the training and environment was much better. And by the way didn't the PDA Shore Girls DoC get out of Dodge last year to join CSA Monmouth? Tells you all you need to know.

Comment

How is the shore 08 team?

Comment

If CSA was smart, they would get rid of their Hudson Branch and would have put the facility closer to Bergen. There is nothing up in Hudson and the guy who runs it has s lawsuit against him as it is for targeting players. They need to get rid of that foreign guy also who does their younger teams and wheres Jean's on the sidelines. He is involved with too many businesses and clubs. NJ Crush FC produces their best players and should really just go ECNL on their own and break away from CSA as CSA doesnt give a crap about the girls. They just need to find a home field or build something as their younger teams train/play on a farm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X