Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bart is well known for over promising and under delivering to parents and teams. A former attorney ...former as in disbarred unethical behavior
    BIG difference between suspended and disbarred.
    He was suspended.
    Paul

Comment

BIG difference between suspended and disbarred.
      He was suspended.
      Paul
      This isn’t Paul but nice try.
      Same thing. Got booted.

Comment

This isn’t Paul but nice try.
        Same thing. Got booted.
        Not close to the same thing. If you are disbarred, you cant get your license back. If you are suspended, you can practice law again once the conditions precedent have been satisfied.

People are not vry smart. It's why we end up with clowns like Obama and Trump.

Comment

Not close to the same thing. If you are disbarred, you cant get your license back. If you are suspended, you can practice law again once the conditions precedent have been satisfied.

People are not vry smart. It's why we end up with clowns like Obama and Trump.
          whatever you all say, he seems like he was a dirtbag who swindled a lady out of 50K ... That aint cool no matter how you slice it. Do people really change? As soon as things get tough they revert to their nature...

You know that

Comment

whatever you all say, he seems like he was a dirtbag who swindled a lady out of 50K ... That aint cool no matter how you slice it. Do people really change? As soon as things get tough they revert to their nature...

You know that
            I dont know if he's a good guy or not. I dont know if this was a one-off or just revealed his true character. I also know plenty of great people who have made an error and made amends. That's why small sample sizes dont reveal anything.

Comment

He was ultimately disbarred and has never practiced law again.

Comment

Bingo

Dirtbag

Comment

Heard it here first.

With the days numbered at Barca NY, former consultant, Bart Nason, has moved on and is now brokering a deal between PSG and SUSA FC.

Ain’t that something, even the rats are jumping off the Barca titanic.

There is absolutely no truth to this post LOL hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Ex Barca impresario Bart Nason mediating PSG - SUSA marriage

hi larry...fyi, you are still a scumbag.

Comment

Bingo

Dirtbag
                      He used to run the Ultimate Spring Kick off tournament.

Comment

Not a good guy. I thought he was til he stiffed me money owed after many yrs of loyalty. Has me fooled into thinking he was a harmless, generally good dude, just passionate about soccer. That’s all changed. If you’re considering business w this snake, don’t.

Comment

Not a good guy. I thought he was til he stiffed me money owed after many yrs of loyalty. Has me fooled into thinking he was a harmless, generally good dude, just passionate about soccer. That’s all changed. If you’re considering business w this snake, don’t.
                          You guys are all ridiculous. He is a good guy, cares about the kids, and is a great trainer...nobody better than Bart

Comment

Fine as a trainer. Bad as a person. You burn enough bridges that people across multiple websites for years, as well as a simple google search shows you don’t do right by people, take them for money, etc... you’re a bad guy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X