X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ecnl RL. Lol
    Lolololol, prob better going with the faux DA league instead but will be just a slight notch above

Comment

what makes you think that these clubs that were added to ecnlr are putting their best teams in that league?

if im not mistaken these clubs beat pda at all the gda showcases 2 years ago. something tells me its not their top teams that are going to be in ecnlr.
      Why would they put the 2nd teams in ECRL when the DPL league wants to have both 1st and 2nd team divisions? They will put in the top teams, blast through the division and be in ECNL the following year.

Comment

Why would they put the 2nd teams in ECRL when the DPL league wants to have both 1st and 2nd team divisions? They will put in the top teams, blast through the division and be in ECNL the following year.
        What is the exact point of the DPL?

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

To fool youth soccer families with pulling the same crap the DA did. Enjoy

Comment

Well said

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

To create a new (ooops I mean old) environment where we can continue to collect your $$$ and earn a living. Make sense??

Comment

Wait a minute, wait a minute...I get it. They are combining soccer with Softball to make...yes they are making a kickball league. Finally!!!!!! Clubs that finally admitting that they play kickball instead of soccer. This league is going to be HUGE once the concept gets out
                  BASE-ketball.

Comment

GaL conference

https://twitter.com/GAcademyLeague/s...844410880?s=09

Comment

Good luck to them. That’s a lot of land to cover.

Comment

Good luck to them. That’s a lot of land to cover.
                        Gas is very cheap my friend great timing on their part could not have timed it better!

Comment

Gas is very cheap my friend great timing on their part could not have timed it better!
                          How long do you think that will last?

Anyone actually look at the GAL application? Criteria states "Does new member applicant "negatively" impact GAL members market by effecting player pool or collaboration". Way to steal a line from PDA's book.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X