Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that STA is still recruiting for its GDA teams. Is this true? Aren’t DA rosters supposed to be locked down in May?
    The season is over after the championships and players are not allowed to try out for other teams until the season is over.

The tryout concept in GDA is different, and tough on players that want to leave to another GDA team.

If you’re on a fence - and play for the club - you can be a developmental player. But once you are committed

In any case, the tryouts at older age group is by ‘coming to a practice’. PF does not even have tryouts for older GDA.

Comment

STA playing only 3 games before HS season ends and 2 of the 3 are on a double header weekend. I'm guessing they couldn't get their players to give up HS like they thought they could

Comment

STA playing only 3 games before HS season ends and 2 of the 3 are on a double header weekend. I'm guessing they couldn't get their players to give up HS like they thought they could
        Are you sure? Which age group specifically? Doesn’t HS season end mid November? Can you count to 3?

Comment

Are you sure? Which age group specifically? Doesn’t HS season end mid November? Can you count to 3?
          U17's have a game on Sept 7, Sept 8 and Sept 15. After that, they are off until October 26. Might as well play HS ball with that schedule. HS ends regular season around the 20th

Comment

U17's have a game on Sept 7, Sept 8 and Sept 15. After that, they are off until October 26. Might as well play HS ball with that schedule. HS ends regular season around the 20th
            So get a waiver if you qualify.

Comment

Guess you don’t know much and just like to talk

Hs season end for most hs in the last week of October

Only the very best schools play states into mid November

Counting isn’t his problem

Understanding is yours

Comment

Who cares. HS soccer is a waist of time.

Comment

The word you are looking for is waste.

A waist is the thing that has prevented you from seeing your dick for the past twenty years.

Comment

The word you are looking for is waste.

A waist is the thing that has prevented you from seeing your dick for the past twenty years.
                    Or longer if the poster is a female since - it's a not there.

Comment

Guess you don’t know much and just like to talk

Hs season end for most hs in the last week of October

Only the very best schools play states into mid November

Counting isn’t his problem

Understanding is yours
                      Most schools in NJ play in November - every school is involved in the States, its a knock-off competition. Most of the teams with "1-2 good players" carry them through to the late rounds. I'm not sure if I know of teams with "great" players that do not play in November.

So - you can't count, read or write. Go back to the Match Fit thread.

Comment

Most schools in NJ play in November - every school is involved in the States, its a knock-off competition. Most of the teams with "1-2 good players" carry them through to the late rounds. I'm not sure if I know of teams with "great" players that do not play in November.

Hahahahaha...boom. Good stuff.

Comment

So obviously you are a know nothing loser

All schools are not involved in states and half who are will
                          Be knocked out after the 1st game

No wonder your 1st wife left you
                          It was just because you have a pinky size pee

Comment

So obviously you are a know nothing loser

All schools are not involved in states and half who are will
                            Be knocked out after the 1st game

No wonder your 1st wife left you
                            It was just because you have a pinky size pee
                            I know who that that guy is. You are right!!!

Comment

STA started scrimmaging yesterday and showed pretty good against the teams played. Definitely glad to be moving up from NPL and hopefully this will bode well for the future!

Comment

STA started scrimmaging yesterday and showed pretty good against the teams played. Definitely glad to be moving up from NPL and hopefully this will bode well for the future!
                                Now you know all the haters will be coming out and criticizing your post right,,,lol.....Good luck to STA this year. A solid organization who deserves to be successful

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X