Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Cape Coral in Region A ? Not that I don't love doing the 3 hr drive to Cape Co

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If they all have teams playing on the east coast and there are other clubs playing in Tampa, why don't they just play with themselves. Seriously are they daft. They say they need to drive 3 to 6 hours round trip for a good game but then they all do it as if their backyard clubs don't exist who are also making the drive and making other people drive to them. Those people are asinine and the FYSA really should not permit this. They have their own league. They can play with everyone else at the tournaments.
    Exactly my point, it is ridiculous to drive that long for one single game. I do not know how those Cape Coral parents put up with this.

Comment

Exactly my point, it is ridiculous to drive that long for one single game. I do not know how those Cape Coral parents put up with this.
      Might want to look at a map. It is a 3+ hour drive to Tampa from Naples/Cape Coral. Would be even longer to the areas north or east of Tampa.

Comment

Might want to look at a map. It is a 3+ hour drive to Tampa from Naples/Cape Coral. Would be even longer to the areas north or east of Tampa.
        Naples is 45 minutes from Cape Coral, ten minutes from Bonita, twenty minutes from San Carlos. 30 minutes from knights. 30 minutes from strikers. 35 minutes from lightening. In same town as Azul. Thirty five minutes from cobras. 35 minutes from Marco Surge. What is that an eight to ten team league with all games around one hour or less round trip to drive.

Comment

Naples is 45 minutes from Cape Coral, ten minutes from Bonita, twenty minutes from San Carlos. 30 minutes from knights. 30 minutes from strikers. 35 minutes from lightening. In same town as Azul. Thirty five minutes from cobras. 35 minutes from Marco Surge. What is that an eight to ten team league with all games around one hour or less round trip to drive.
          this makes too much sense

Comment

Exactly, then why do you sign up for Region A games in the SFUYSA leagues.
            We had to drive from Pinecrest all the way to Cape Coral for a single dam game.
            We drive to Miami almost every weekend as well..... Stop your bitching or stay in at Tamiami

Comment

So the club that is making everyone in Region A drive to Region C is not complaining about the three hour drive. I can assure all the teams from Region A are complaining about it.
              Go play in Tampa or Orlando.
              And then you can play with yourself 😄 boludo !

Comment

Because the world does revolve around us..... You must hate driving 3 and getting your ass beat by the gringos.......hahahaha!!!!! It's called competitive soccer you moron!

Comment

this makes too much sense
                  Another moron!!!' You think we like driving to Cuba to play??? Not really but that's where the best competition is for us. You have 20 clubs with several teams in the same age group there in Cuba..... Play in the Dade league......tarado!

Comment

Because the world does revolve around us..... You must hate driving 3 and getting your ass beat by the gringos.......hahahaha!!!!! It's called competitive soccer you moron!
                    then man up and play in a real league. You guys love playing your sorry ass team in the lower leagues. Your teams suck just like your crappy ass town

Comment

I thought that was Real Miami ? Play in the Dade League if you want to be local. SOUTH FLORIDA is a large area -
                      South Florida is a large area. It, however, does not.include Southwest Florida.

Comment

Another moron!!!' You think we like driving to Cuba to play??? Not really but that's where the best competition is for us. You have 20 clubs with several teams in the same age group there in Cuba..... Play in the Dade league......tarado![/QUOTE]

Now we know what you burn to be called fire. Hope rest of club is not racist.

Comment

Another moron!!!' You think we like driving to Cuba to play??? Not really but that's where the best competition is for us. You have 20 clubs with several teams in the same age group there in Cuba..... Play in the Dade league......tarado!
                          Now we know what you burn to be called fire. Hope rest of club is not racist.[/QUOTE]

As I stated before you sir are a Moron! Bringing race into it seem racist to me. Si queres te lo escribo en Espanol! If you don't want to drive...... Get out!!!! BTW... You do live in Cuba. Nothing racist about that, just the truth. We are having to teach our families Spanish so they can order food at Burger King. But we are not complaining about it, we just deal with it.

Comment

South Florida is a large area. It, however, does not.include Southwest Florida.
                            But it includes SE?????......Get an education please! you guys started this **** btw:)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461721]then man up and play in a real league. You guys love playing your sorry ass team in the lower leagues. Your teams suck just like your crappy ass

Our club has teams playing all over the state. I'm sorry if that escapes you. Dade county league is looking for teams. I can send you the number if you would like!! No more driving for you....... For a year!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461887]
                                then man up and play in a real league. You guys love playing your sorry ass team in the lower leagues. Your teams suck just like your crappy ass

Our club has teams playing all over the state. I'm sorry if that escapes you. Dade county league is looking for teams. I can send you the number if you would like!! No more driving for you....... For a year!!!!
                                You see the median income here in Cuba is around $105,000 as opposed to $50,000 in your little crap town of Cape ****ing Coral. It's not that we are just better than you in every facet it's just that well yea I guess we are. We are better at life than you. So do us all a favor and look for matches around your poor ass area. I guess you like coming to Pinecrest to see how the others side lives.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X