Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kendall Coalition Academy vs Weston Academy

We will be moving to South Florida from Atlanta this coming summer and will be considering these two academies for our son. He is a sweeper and will be a u16 next season. Trying to get some feedback into these two clubs. Positives and or negatives.

Weston is for the rich, Kendall for the poor.

Weston is better organised while Kendall has the better trainers.

Weston has better training facilities, Kendall's training grounds are not very good.

Weston is expensive, Kendall is cheaper.

Academy coaches at Weston never played at a high level where Kendall provides you with guys that played the game abroad and at a higher level while occasionally entertaining the services of local college coaches.

Coming from Atlanta, if you are in the Academy system already, contact and check out both clubs and then draw your own conclusions.

If I need to take a cheap shot, Weston resembles something close to still being in the USA while Kendall feels like something across the border or many borders.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      We will be moving to South Florida from Atlanta this coming summer and will be considering these two academies for our son. He is a sweeper and will be a u16 next season. Trying to get some feedback into these two clubs. Positives and or negatives.
      stay in atlanta

Comment

Weston has better training facilities, Kendall's training grounds are not very good.

Academy coaches at Weston never played at a high level where Kendall provides you with guys that played the game abroad and at a higher level while occasionally entertaining the services of local college coaches.

Coming from Atlanta, if you are in the Academy system already, contact and check out both clubs and then draw your own conclusions.

If I need to take a cheap shot, Weston resembles something close to still being in the USA while Kendall feels like something across the border or many borders.
        Nice racist shot at the end there jerkball

Comment

What this guy said!!!

Comment

It is not a Shot go to Weston they speak to you in Spanish what cheap about that !

Comment

Assuming your Son's Education is number 1

ASK both to give you the History of the Players that went to College on a Soccer Scholarship. The verify the info. That should help you with your decision.

Comment

What this guy said!!!
                Funny I feel like I am in Caracas when I am in Weston

Comment

You should try Weston, my son is the sweeper at Kendal and you son
                  not beat him out.

Comment

stay in atlanta
                    2nd the motion

Comment

Aren't you trying to get your kid across the border to play outside of the sorry ass US soccer system.

Comment

I likes Weston

Comment

I likes Weston
                          I likes your Venezuelan wife....

Comment

Weston is the better club for a number of reasons. Kendall is a decent second choice.

Comment

Weston is the better club for a number of reasons. Kendall is a decent second choice.
                              Thank you this is the first normal response we have received on this blog. Are all the parents down there like this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X