Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You seem to know a lot about our team. Which games will we lose??
    You will definitely lose the Miramar game. You will probably lose the Lauderdale game. You could lose tge west pines game. Be thankful you dont have to play the Nomads, they would definitely beat you also.

Comment

You will definitely lose the Miramar game. You will probably lose the Lauderdale game. You could lose tge west pines game. Be thankful you dont have to play the Nomads, they would definitely beat you also.
      How do you know so much about us? Have you seen us play? Do you have intimate knowledge of our players and there skill level??

Comment

How do you know so much about us? Have you seen us play? Do you have intimate knowledge of our players and there skill level??
        Would you disagree?

Comment

Obviously they have an axe to grind.

Comment

No axe, maybe a butter knife. Obviously, you are a florida fire u12 fan, where do you rate your team.

Comment

No axe, maybe a butter knife. Obviously, you are a florida fire u12 fan, where do you rate your team.
              I feel when we play well we are a middle to bottom of the pack D1 team. I do not feel that we should be in D2. We have some solid players who can play on any D1 team and then other players who belong in D2. I would have liked to have seen us play in D1.

Comment

Heard you lost to Parkland today

Comment

Heard you lost to Parkland today
                  Heard wrong, game just ended we won 7-0!! Better get more informed sources!!

Comment

Heard wrong, game just ended we won 7-0!! Better get more informed sources!!
                    If you not playing for the Fire then you are just going to get burned.

Comment

I feel when we play well we are a middle to bottom of the pack D1 team. I do not feel that we should be in D2. We have some solid players who can play on any D1 team and then other players who belong in D2. I would have liked to have seen us play in D1.
                      Different team, same thoughts. Only question is how big of a drop off from those division 1 kids to those division 2 kids, and what does the bench look like. I keep looking at our team, one week they look like string division 1 team, next week an average division 2 team, and a lot of that depends on who shows to the game, how much playing time is given to everyone, etc.

Comment

Fire would smoke the Nomads.

Comment

Miramar just tied Parkland 4-4. Fire beat Parkland 7-0 last weekend

Do you think Fire will lose the Miramar game?

Comment

Fire would smoke the Nomads.
                            Don't they have to play division 2 since it's their first season in the league? I don't know anything about the 12's but the 11's are a decent side. They should probably be in division 1 but they would not be a top contender. They were beat pretty bad by Parma and Parma is not better than Weston or West Pines. I'm sure they will be competitive in their region.

Comment

Don't they have to play division 2 since it's their first season in the league? I don't know anything about the 12's but the 11's are a decent side. They should probably be in division 1 but they would not be a top contender. They were beat pretty bad by Parma and Parma is not better than Weston or West Pines. I'm sure they will be competitive in their region.
                              Those teams you named are the best down here. I'm sure Juniors could compete with the rest. I just don't see whats the point of winning every game by huge margins. Don't you get more by playing tight games even if you lose?

Just my opinion.

Comment

Those teams you named are the best down here. I'm sure Juniors could compete with the rest. I just don't see whats the point of winning every game by huge margins. Don't you get more by playing tight games even if you lose?

Just my opinion.
                                I agree with you 100%. There is no point to beat up on lower tier teams. I just wonder if it was the league's decision to put them there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X