X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do not discount Pinecrest
    Pinecrest will be tested in FSPL. Should be interesting to see how this league ends up. Most the top teams are in it.

Comment

Pinecrest will be tested in FSPL. Should be interesting to see how this league ends up. Most the top teams are in it.
      Pinecrest will get a reality check this season.

Comment

Pinecrest will get a reality check this season.
        Maybe we will get tested, but we are certainly better than the OCYS "ECNL" team. At least we are going to compete instead of hiding behind our league.

Comment

Maybe we will get tested, but we are certainly better than the OCYS "ECNL" team. At least we are going to compete instead of hiding behind our league.
          OCYS ecnl entered Disney preseason tourney august. Meet u there

Comment

OCYS ecnl entered Disney preseason tourney august. Meet u there
            We aren't registered for this tournament, but I see OCYS registered three teams to help boost the finish for their ECNL team. Really, JFC is the only other competitive team in that tournament. Very little competition in those eight teams.

Comment

We aren't registered for this tournament, but I see OCYS registered three teams to help boost the finish for their ECNL team. Really, JFC is the only other competitive team in that tournament. Very little competition in those eight teams.
              Awful expensive way for an intrasquad scrimmage. Maybe someone else will play but think that's an FSPL wekend. They can brag about the trophy all year (if they get past JFC)

Comment

I guess we will find out wont we

Comment

OCYS ECNL is not in Disney preseason

Comment

OCYS ECNL is not in Disney preseason

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...8637&action=Go.

The almighty ECNL is playing a GCF and CDL team. Has it really got that bad at OC? I guess u need to win something.

Comment

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...8637&action=Go.

The almighty ECNL is playing a GCF and CDL team. Has it really got that bad at OC? I guess u need to win something.
                      I guess you are the all knowing. They may be on the schedule, but they are not playing it. They were originally going to, but things change. Sorry to disappoint another OC hater.

Comment

I guess you are the all knowing. They may be on the schedule, but they are not playing it. They were originally going to, but things change. Sorry to disappoint another OC hater.
                        Its a good thing then, a loss there would have been awful embarrassing!

Comment

So how many ocys purple parents were told by SB their kid would be moved up to ecnl and it's one big "pool"? Get ready for a wild ride parents. Don't say you weren't warned.

Comment

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.

William Penn

Comment

So how many ocys purple parents were told by SB their kid would be moved up to ecnl and it's one big "pool"? Get ready for a wild ride parents. Don't say you weren't warned.
                              Interesting to see the roster for this one. Wonder how many were from FCA vs OCYS vs others. Funny how some made the team without trying out?

Comment

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.

William Penn
                                All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.

Sean Penn (Jeff Spicoli)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X