Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    well, you can tell this poster had 2 days worth of pent-up energy while TS was down! Relax, people.....
    she gon gif hursewf a stwoke!

Comment

Ok, I guess West Pines pulled out of State Cup. Their 2 games this weekend in group F are already scored as 4-0 forfeit loses. That means Braden River is a virtual lock to go through, and you would imagine Team Boca will as well, after they annihilate IRSA. The TB / BR game on Sat morning will determime group winner.

Comment

Do I read correctly? How does FC Florida tie Clay County? Is that a typo? It looks like it will now be up to game tomorrow between Nomads and Clay County to see who advances to 16.

Comment

Do I read correctly? How does FC Florida tie Clay County? Is that a typo? It looks like it will now be up to game tomorrow between Nomads and Clay County to see who advances to 16.
          It will be Fire and Real Madrid in the U16 finals with Fire pulling it out this time. The other teams don't seem to stack up.

Comment

FC Florida plays its soccer sideways not front and back, as a result you never have to worry about them scoring much

Comment

Clay County - we can hang with anyone in the State, don't be surprised when you see us in the Final Four. FC Florida was nothing.

Comment

Clay County - we can hang with anyone in the State, don't be surprised when you see us in the Final Four. FC Florida was nothing.
                The Nomads will bring you back down to earth tomorrow, expect a whipping

Comment

I hope this is a joke. I saw the game and FC Florida had nurmerous chances. And the whole game was played on Clau County's half. The old reason you didn't lose 7-1 is because FC Florida can't finish to save their lives

Comment

And I promise you can't hang with PCRM, Fire, or Rush. Not even WFF

Comment

I hope this is a joke. I saw the game and FC Florida had nurmerous chances. And the whole game was played on Clau County's half. The old reason you didn't lose 7-1 is because FC Florida can't finish to save their lives
                      If they can't finish, why does everyone have them going to the finals? Couldn't beat CC Rangers? How they beat PC Real or Fire?

Comment

Madrid.......lost......to......Jacksonville.....

Comment

No way!! Really?

Comment

Wow! After JFC lost to GC Texans 6-1 last week! Wow! Now PC plays the Texans tomorrow with a win needed to progress. Wow!

Comment

Wow! After JFC lost to GC Texans 6-1 last week! Wow! Now PC plays the Texans tomorrow with a win needed to progress. Wow!
                              What's the matter, still think CC can't beat Madrid or any other team coming its way?

Comment

C C not a bad side at all . I'll give credit where it's due. They defended as if there life depended on it. 10 defenders with 1 goalie that managed the tie. Seriously though no team out there that is unbeatable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X